(5) Case closed

:IN THE NCIS PARKING LOT:

Gibbs pulled into a parking spot and stops the car. "See ya tonight Jack."

"See you then. Oh shoot?"

"What is it Jack?"

"It's my drivers license I can't find it." Jack says as she looks in the car.

"I'll help you look." Gibbs and Jack look around the car. After a few minutes of searching Gibbs finds it. "That's a good picture of you."

"Thank you Gibbs, I think so too." She smiled and put the card in her wallet. "Call me if you need me."

"We'll be fine, Jack." Dark clouds rolled in from the East, there was a loud thunder clap  "Drive safe and a have good time with your daughter." He looked at her and smiled.

"I will." She put her hand on his shoulder and smiled. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds then Jack and Gibbs quickly looked away. "Oh I gotta go! It's 5:12 bye Gibbs! If I'm late for poker start without me." Jack said looking at her phone then she quickly walked though the parking lot to her car.

"Okay, bye Jack.." Gibbs said standing outside the car and waving at her as she left. It started to rain so Gibbs went inside.

*ding* Gibbs walked to his desk. "Sit-rep!" Gibbs called out to his team.

"Boss Jimmy confirmed it, this was a suicide."

"Okay. Go home team, ya did good to day."

"What, about the paperwork Gibbs."

"ELLIE! Paper cuts can wait." Nick whispered loudly.

"Torres is right go, we can do it tomorrow." Gibbs says.

"Okay, hey you guys wanna get drinks? Delilah and the kids are at her mom's."

"Yeah sure McGee!" Bishop said.

"Dude I am totally in!" Nick said as he grabbed his stuff.

"Boss?" McGee looked at Gibbs.

"I'll take a rain check, I have some plans with friends."

"Okay boss see ya tomorrow then." McGee said then the three agents walked to the elevator.

"He has friends?"

"NICK!" Bishop said she punched him in the shoulder.

As Director Vance walked down the stairs he said. "Are we still on for poker night at you house?"

"Yeah, Jack will probably be late, but Grace said that she will buy more beer Tobias is going to get snacks."

"Maybe I should bring a different deck of cards the way you keep winning." Leon smiled.

"You know I only use my marked deck on Fridays." Gibbs winked.

AT THE COFFEE SHOP:

Jack walks inside and sees Faith and walks to her table. "Hey Faith."

"Hi Jack, I'm happy you could come. Here sit down." Faith gestures to the chair across from her.

"Okay." Jack sits down. "Are you okay,or..?"

"Oh yeah I'm all good sorry, I asked you meet because I wanna get to know you..my birth mom." Faith smiled.

"Really? I mean of course you can and I would like to get to know you too." Jack was overjoyed that Faith wanted know more about her.

AT GIBBS HOUSE:

Fornell slammed the front door. "Wow Gibbs it is really coming down out there!" Fornell started walking in the living room when Gibbs shouted from where he sat at the table. "  Gees Tobias! Your getting water all over the place! Use a towel!"

"Yikes Gibbs! You sounded just like her!" Fornell said as he dried himself off with one of the towels that were by the door.

"Who?" Grace asked from the kitchen.

"DIANE!!" Gibbs and Fornell said in unison, then they both started to laugh.

"Well that's not helpful, who's she?"

"Gibbs and Fornell's ex wife." Leon says as he sits at the table.

"What?" Dr Grace asked as she walked to the table.

"Well she was Gibbs wife first, I married after the divorce." Fornell sits at the table.

"Yeah Tobias and ya divorced her five years later." Gibbs laughed as he shuffled the deck of cards.

"Well is Jack still coming?" Grace asks as Gibbs deals the cards.

"Jack said to start without her." As Gibbs said this his phone started to ring. "It's Jack, go ahead I'll be back." Gibbs walks to kitchen and answers the phone. "Hey Jack, how'd it go?"

IN JACK'S CAR:

"Oh Gibbs it was awesome! She wants to get to know me! We talked for like two hours, although with me that's not too hard but still. Gibbs I'm just so excited." Jack said holding her phone to her ear.

"I'm glad you—a g—d -ime, how f-r out —-you?"

"Gibbs you're breaking up, the storm is pretty bad here but I'm ten minutes way." Jack stoped at a red light then drove through it.

"Ok-y J—k." Gibbs was still breaking up on the phone.

BACK AT GIBBS HOUSE:

"Okay Jack."  Gibbs said then he heard over the phone *CRASH!!*.

"Jack! Jack are you okay?!"

"Gi.........bbs.........." then the line went quiet. His face turned pale. He stumbled to the table. "I gotta go! Jack was in a accident!" Gibbs quickly grabbed his truck keys,  jacket and he was out the door.

Leon quickly jumped up and said. "I'll come with you Gibbs."