Chapter 08

Chase's POV
Me and Skye came back from Farmer Yumi's, Marshall and Everest decided to stay for a bit while. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Let's practice pup pup boogie a bit." Skye said. "Sure lets go" I said. As me and Skye was about to walk in to the Lookout I heard a loud and weird moan. "Hey, did you hear that?" I asked Skye. "No, what?" She said. "Oooooh yeeeesss". "They it is again." I said. "It came from outside." Skye said. "Skye, stay here. I'll go look for...whatever it is." I said.
When I walked outside, I headed the moan again. "Yeeess, faster!" I don't what it is but it definitely came from one of the pup houses. I looked inside every pup house. When I got closer to Zuma's pup house. I heard moan again. "Faster, faster!" Something was inside Zuma's pup house. I slowly and quietly peeked in his pup house and I saw something that I should have never seen. I saw Zuma and Ella having sex! "Faster Zuma!" Ella said. "You...are...the best Zuma." Ella said. "I know." Zuma said.
I hurried ran back to the Lookout, Skye was waiting for me. "What was that?" Skye asked. "Well...ummm...." I didn't wanna tell Skye what they were doing. Skye doesn't like sexual stuff.

Skye's POV
I would what was that moan. "Chase, what was that?" I asked. "Well it's Zuma and Ella." Chase said. "What are they doing?" I asked. "Well did you ever know how you were made and how you were born?" Chase asked. "Yeah,...wait you saying, Zuma and Ella are have sex!" I asked. "Yes they are." Chase said.
Zuma and Ella having sex. "That's okay I guess. But why are they doing that?" I asked Chase. "I think those two are dating." Chase replied. "Oh, I guess it's fine then."
We both peeked into his pup house. Chase was right. They both are really having sex.

Zuma's POV
I was enjoying a one in a life moment. I never wanna stop doing this. "Zuma, faster, faster!" Ella said. "Sure thing." I said, and went faster. The faster I went the louder Ella moans.
When I was having the greatest sex in history, we were interrupted by a voice outside. "Are you two having a good time?" When me and Ella looked outside, Chase and Skye was watching. "C-Chase, I-I can explain." I said. "No need to continue what you two are doing." He said. "Wait, you two are letting us do this?" Ella asked. "Yeah, we are not mad at you for doing this. And also congratulations for being girlfriend-boyfriend." Skye said. "And please close the door before you go back doing it." Chase said. "Sure thing." I said. As they walked away, I closed the door and locked it and went back having sex.

Ella's POV
I'm glad Chase and Skye are not mad at us. We go back having sex. I'm glad I'm dating Zuma. I always liked him ever since I saw him.
"I love you Zuma." I said. "I love you too Ella." He said. "Ohhh yeeesss." I said, as he pounds hard. He put his dick deep in to my butt and pounds faster and harder. "Are you enjoying this?" Zuma asked. "Y-yessss aaaaahhh" I said.

Okay let's skip the sex scene shall we.

Meanwhile at Farmer Yumi's....

Marshall's POV
Me and Everest were helping Farmer Yumi pick the apples from the trees. I'm glad I'm spending time with Everest. I had a crush on her ever since I met her. I think, right after we go back to the Lookout I should tell her that I love her. But I don't have the courage to do it. Maybe I should get help from Chase. Wait, I still haven't asked him if he have or haven't confessed Skye.
Every night when I go to sleep, I always think about Everest. I mean, she is so pretty.
I don't think she would like me. Cause' I'm clumsy and week. Maybe I should be more like Chase. I should be more active, more athletic and strong. Then she would definitely like me.

Everest's POV
I was helping Marshall pick the apples from the trees. "Here you go Marshall." I said giving him a basket of apples. "Thanks wwhhhoooo!!!" He said falling down his ladder. "I'm okay." He said.
Marshall is the team clown. He is just so funny. I had a crush on him ever since I saw him. I wish I could confess him. Maybe I should get help from from Skye.
But I don't think we would make a great couple. I mean, Marshall is clumsy and week. But he doesn't need to be active and strong like Chase to get a girlfriend. Marshall is perfect the way he is already.

Sorry for the short chapter. I next chapter will be longer.
Also check out this new book I just published, My Artworks.