Chapter 09

I drew that ⤴️

That evening....

Chase's POV
Me and Skye we're preparing dinner for all the pups. "Pups dinner is ready!" I shouted out. "Yes! Dinner!" Rubble dashed into the Lookout like a Ferrari. "So, were you able to stop Rubble from eating too much?" I asked Tracker. "No amigo, I tried to but he over ate." Tracker said. I laugh a bit.
Tracker also has a crush on Skye. I need to get Skye before Zuma and Tracker.
"Chase can you go and tell Zuma and Ella to come and eat?" Skye asked me. "Where is Ella?" Tuck asked. I can't tell Tuck that her sister is having sex. "Ummm....I'll go look for her." I said and walked of to Zuma's pup house.
I can here kissing sounds from Zuma's pup house. "Guys, dinner is ready." I said. "Oh, be out in a sec." Zuma said.
After a few minutes of waiting, they finally come out of the pup house. "Hey Chase." Ella said and walked of to the Lookout. "So how was it?" I asked. "It went so well." Zuma started to talk about what he did with Ella. "Okay maybe later you let me what happened." I said.

Skye's POV
After everyone came in to eat, me and Chase set next to each other. I smiled at him and started eating. For some reason he was looking at me. He blushed a bit and went back eating. I kinda blushing as well. Why was he staring at me? Does he like me? I hope he does.
After everyone finished eating, we headed into our pups to sleep. "Good night everyone." I said. "Good night." Everyone shouted out. I walked over to Chase to say good night to him. "Good night Chase." I said and I gave him a smile. "Good night Skye." He said. And we both went into our pup house to sleep.

That midnight....

Skye's POV
I was trying to fall a sleep, but I couldn't because of what I saw earlier today. I opened my pup house door, and everybody was sleeping.
I decided to walk over near edge and set down under a tree to look at the view. There was a beautiful full moon tonight and thank god I didn't sleep.
Somehow, I started to think about Chase. How brave he is on missions. He is most handsome pup I met. I hope I can be his girlfriend one day.

Chase's POV
I was trying to sleep. I just can't erase what I saw Zuma and Ella were doing. I heard someone walking outside. When I opened up my pup house, I saw Skye was sitting near the edge. Why was she up so late at night.
I decided to go sit next to her and watch the view. She was just staring at the ocean. I said nothing and just set next to her. She didn't notice I was sitting next to her. I had to say something. "Beautiful view right?" I asked. She stalled a bit. "Yeah, it really is." She said.
Out of nowhere, we saw shooting star. "Look a shooting star. Make a wish Chase." Skye said. "Okay." I said. I wish I could be Skye's boyfriend forever. I didn't wanna say it out loud. "What did you wish for?" Skye asked. "It's a secret." I said. "Okay." Skye said as we continued to watch the view.
After a few minutes, Skye laid her head on my chest. I blushing so much. Thank god no one was watching. I looked at Skye and she was asleep. I smiled and continued to watch the view. It was getting really late and cold. I carried her on my back towards her pup house. Maybe I should put her in my pup house so she won't be cold.
I put her in my pup house. Suddenly it started raining. I hurried into my pup house and closed the door. I snuggled up with her. "Good night Skye." I whisper into her ear, and fall asleep.

The next morning....

Chase's POV
I started to wake and I felt something pressing against my lips. It was Skye! How did this happen? I tried to pull it back, but she had it tightened it so much.
She started to wake up. When she woke up she was surprised to see what happened to us. We both slowly back away. "H-how did this happen?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. "Can we agree that any weird thing we do when we are asleep, is okay." I said. "Okay." Skye said. We were still blushing. "Wait, how did a get to your pup house?" Skye asked. "Well, you fall asleep when we were watching the view, and it was getting cold so I brought you here so you won't b cold. And it rained last night." I said. "Awww, that so sweet of you Chase." Skye said. "Yeah I know he he." I said. "We should probably wake up the others." I said

That afternoon....

Skye's POV
I don't know why Chase is so nice to me. And how did we kiss while we were asleep. It doesn't matter. Good thing is that Chase didn't get me cold last night.
While I was daydreaming about Chase in my pup house, Everest was walking towards me. "Hey Skye, Skye are you okay?" Everest asked. "What, yeah I'm fine." I said. "Everest, can you keep a secret?" I asked. "Sure." She said. "Okay, I have a crush on C-Chase." I said. "Oh I already new that." She said. "Wait what?!" I said. "Yeah, I mostly see you staring or glancing at Chase, so it's obvious that you have a crush on him." Everest said. "Okay, but I need some advice of how to confess him." I said. "Sure I'll help you out with that." Everest said.

Sorry for the late update. I can't do anything because of all the online classes and homeworks.
So many of you don't know I have updated some of my books. And also there are a lot of upcoming book around September and October. I have released the first chapter of some of these books to tell you know the release date. Here is the list⤵️
-Chase or Zuma
-Skye or Everest
-Paw Patrol: Street Racers
-Rocky Goes Missing
-Skye's Birthday
-CORVETTE: True American Icon
-Le Mans 66': The Battle of Ford and Ferrari
-Paw Patrol: Origin Story

Also this an pretty Pawsome gif of Chase I found in google ⤵️

And 1000 reads! Is this story that good?