Chapter 11

Wow! I have reached 3k reads of this book. Thanks for all the support and votes. I really appreciate it.

Chase's POV
I'm so dead. I can't let Zuma know me and Skye had sex. "Guys just pls tell us." Zuma started asking more. As a leader and friend I have to tell the truth. "Okay, I'll tell you. But you have to keep it as a secret. Okay? I told Zuma. "Fine." Zuma agreed. "We had sex last night." I said. *GASP*. Everyone gasped. "But why?" Marshall got a bit upset. "You too are not even dating." Rocky added. "I don't know okay. I don't know. It was a mistake." I looked down with my ears dropped. "Mistakes don't happen. You too are friends. Are you too dating?" Zuma asked. "No." Me and Skye said.
I looked at Skye. She seemed very sorry for doing it with me. I feel so bad right.

Skye's POV
"Zuma, you have to promise us not to tell Ryder about this okay." I said getting worried. "How can I not tell Ryder about this?! I have to tell him about this." Zuma got a bit made. "We kept you and Ella's secret." Chase stepped up. "What secret?" Tuck asked. "Not now Tuck!" Zuma said. "I'm gonna tell Ryder." Zuma said walking towards the Lookout.
This is bad. So bad. I looked at Chase. He was filling up with tears. He ran towards his pup house and went inside it. I know what he is feeling. I feel so ashamed.

Marshall's POV
I feel so bad for Chase. All of this was just a mistake. And why does Zuma even care about it. It's there own business. Zuma is being a jerk right now.
I walked up to his pup house. I saw his crying in his pup house. Wow, this the first time I saw Chase crying. "Hey Chase. Are you okay?" I asked. "How think I am Marshall?!" Chase raised his voice a bit. "I-I'm sorry Marshall. I didn't mean it." Chase got even more upset. "I know it's okay. I bet Ryder will be fine with it. He is not gonna make it such a big deal like Zuma did." I tried cheering him up. "I guess Ryder will be fine with it." Chase smiled a bit. "Thanks for cheering me up Marshall." Chase got happy a bit. "Your welcome Chase. I don't like seeing my best friend so sad." I smiled and gave him a hug.

Chase's POV
Marshall might be right. Ryder might not make it to such a big deal. While me and Marshall were talking, I saw Skye walking towards us. She seemed sad. "Hey Skye." I said. "Hey...Chase." Skye said in a cracked voice. I looked at Marshall. He just stood there smiling at me baiting his lips. I know what he is thinking. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I feel ashamed Chase. I'm really sorry." Skye filled with tears a bit. "Skye it's okay. Just forget about it. It will be fine." I said hugging her. "Okay." Skye got a smile on her face. "Now let's talk about something else." I said. "Yeah, let's do that!" Marshall said.

Meanwhile at the top of the Lookout.....

Zuma's POV
I seriously can't believe that Chase and Skye had sex. I'm so gonna bust them. I went up to the Lookout. I saw Ryder playing games on his pup pad as usual.
"Hey Ryder. I have something REALLY REALLY important to tell you!" I said running out of the elevator. "What is it Zuma?" Ryder asked. "Chase and Skye had sex!" I said. "WHAT?!" Ryder got surprised. "Yeah. Can you believe it." I said. "I'm so mad right now!" Ryder got really mad. This is it. Chase and Skye are getting punished. I can't wait for it.

Meanwhile near Chase's pup house.....

Chase's POV
"How do know all about these "sexual" stuff"? I asked Skye. "Yeah, how?" Marshall added. "Zuma told me." Skye said. "Wait. Zuma talks to you about this?!" I got surprised. "Yeah." She said. "Why do you even listen to those kind of stuff?" Marshall asked. "I don't wanna ignore Zuma that's why." Skye said. "Still you could just say that you don't wanna listen to those kinda stuff." I told her. "Oh....I should have told him that before." Skye said and laughed a bit.
We were interrupted by Ryder calling us from our pup tag. "Chase, Skye. To the Lookout NOW!!!" Ryder shouted. "He doesn't sound happy." Skye got a bit worried. "You guys should seriously go before he gets even more mad." Marshall told us. "This is gonna be bad." I told Skye.
We went up to the Lookout. Ryder was waiting for us at the top. "I am very disappointed in you two." Ryder said. "We know. We are sorry." I told Ryder. "Sorry is not enough." Ryder said. My ears dropped and Skye got very upset. "You two are friends. You two are not suppose to have sex. Are you two dating?" Ryder said. "N-no sir." I said looking down. "Then why did you two do it?" Ryder got furious a bit. We didn't say anything. I looked at Skye and she was already filling up with tears. I know Skye was the one who asked me to do it with me. I can't let her have the punishment. "Okay. Tell me who asked who to have sex with?" Ryder asked. It was...." Skye was about to answer. I cannot let her be punished. "It was me sir. I asked her to have sex with me." I stepped up. Skye looked in surprise. "Chase why?" Ryder asked. "Because. Ever since I saw Zuma and Ella having sex, I always wanted to do it with Skye." I said. "Wait hold on a second. Zuma and Ella had sex?!" Ryder said. "Yeah because they were dating." I said. "Oh....Still I'm VERY mad at you Chase. You have been a very bad pup!" Ryder raised his voice at me.
I filled up with tears and ran towards the elevator and when down. "Chase wait." I hear Skye voice from above.

Ryder's POV
What have I done. I never raised my voice at Chase like that. He was never a bad pup. Never did, never will. When me and Skye went down to the bottom floor the pups were waiting for us. "What happened?" Everest asked. "I made a huge mistake. I raised my voice at Chase." I said. *GASP* very one gasped. "But why?" Marshall asked. "I-I accidentally said that he is bad pup and I don't know what do." I got really upset.

Zuma's POV
Yes yes yes yes! Finally, Chase got his punishment. I'm so happy. "Why are you smiling Zuma?" Rocky asked. "Ummm I'm not smiling dude." I said. "You seemed happy about something." Marshall said. "Wait. You wanted Chase to get punished?!" Skye said. "No. Not really." I tried to cover it. "Zuma I have a question for you." Ryder got closer to me. "Did you and Ella had sex?" Ryder asked. "WHAT?!" Tuck said in shock. "You had sex with my sister?!" Tuck got mad. "Bro it's fine. We are dating." Ella stepped up. "It's not fine sis. First, you didn't ask me that wanna date Zuma. Second, you too young to have sex. You guys are only 13." Tuck said. "Tuck is right. You pups are too young to have sex. I should have told Chase that." Ryder said.

Skye's POV
I feel so bad for Chase. He is not the one to get the punishment. I am. I got all horny last night and asked Chase to have sex with me. "Skye, Marshall. You pups should check on how Chase is doing. I'm going with you guys as well. I wanna apologize to him." Ryder said. "Okay let's go." I said as me, Marshall and Ryder haded towards Chase's pup house.
I'll tell Ryder later that I was the one who asked him to do it with me. Right now, Chase needs to be understand what Ryder said at him was a mistake. I hope he understands.

Sorry again for the late update.
So this like what happened between me and BadWolfChase101_2. I'm hoping him to comeback soon. I'm very worried for him. Anyway thanks for the 3k reads and 200 something votes. I really appreciate it. Get ready for the next chapter.
Byeeeeeeeee. Stay safe. Take care.