Chapter 13

Zuma's POV
I can't believe Ella broke up with me. She really broke my heart. She might say that I used her. But I never did, never will. And yes I still kinda like Skye. I'm jealous because that she had sex with Chase. She is suppose to do it with me!
I will get my revenge on Chase. And I will get Skye before Chase does. Skye will become my new girlfriend. And Chase needs to find a new one. But also wanna date Ella. Maybe I'll have two girlfriends. And I'll have sex with both of them every day. It would be Pawsome!

3 weeks later....

Skye's POV
It has been 3 weeks since Chase was in his pup because of his own punishment. Chase doesn't deserve this. I should probably go talk to him. "Hey Skye, where are you going?" Marshall saw me and asked me. "I'm gonna go talk Chase." I told him. "You probably should. I don't like seeing him like this." Marshall said. "Same. Well I'm gonna go talk to him now." I said and walked of to Chase's pup house. "Good luck." Marshall said.

Marshall's POV
Chase has been in there for 3 weeks. I'm worried that he might do something bad in there. "Hey Marshall, is Chase okay." Everest asked. "I don't think so. But Skye went to talk to him." I told her. God Everest is so pretty.
"Chase and Skye makes such a cute couple." Rocky came and told us. "I agree." Everest said. "I'm hoping that they are gonna be a couple one day." I told them. "Same." Everest and Rocky said.

Chase's POV
I was in my pup house check out some images of me and the pups from a book that I keep in my pup house. I turned to a page full of Skye's pictures. It also had some spy shots of Skye that I took from my drone, which I use those spy pics for a unnecessary reason. "When will I ever tell you that I love you." I said it to my self. And why did Skye wanna have my sex with me? I mean, she could have done it with someone else. I'll ask her later.
When I was looking at those images, someone knocked on my pup house door. "W-who is it?" I asked in a cracked voice. "It's Skye." Oh god! I better hide this book. "May I please come in. I wanna talk to you in private." Skye asked politely. "O-okay." I said and opened up my pups door. "Sorry for the mess. I haven't cleaned my pup house for 3 weeks." I told her. "It's okay Chase. I just came to talk to you." Skye said. She laid next me. Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her. "Chase, you have to come out." Skye told me in a sad voice. "Skye I can't." I said. "Why not?" Skye asked. "Because....I deserve to be like this." I told her. "No you don't. You are our leader. You shouldn't be like this. Ryder never told you to be like this. You took your own punishment. And Marshall is very worried about you, and he is your best friend. Please Chase you have to come out." Skye said.
Skye might be right. I'm there leader. I shouldn't be like this. "So, what's your decision?" Skye asked. "I'll come out, talk to my friends and talk a bath of course." I laughed a bit. "Yeah you have to." Skye smiled. "Just one question Skye" I said. "What is it?" Skye said. "Why do you wanna have we with me? I mean you could have done it with someone else?" I asked her. "Well...it's because...ummm...I think you have the biggest dick." Skye blushed a bit. "Oh....okay." I said and opened up my pup house and walked out.

Marshall's POV
I hear Chase's pup house door open up. Yes! He is finally got out. "CHASE!!!" I said and ran towards him. I tackled him and we both fell down. "Chase, you finally came out. I was so worried that you might do something wrong." I said and hugged him. "I would never do any bad and you are hugging me too much." He said. "Oops! Sorry." I said and got up. "It's okay Marshall." Chase laughed a bit.
"Hey Chase. It's good to see ya after a few week." I said. "And you need a bath." Rubble said. "What?! NO!" Rocky shouted. "Not you Rocky, Chase needs a bit." Skye said. "Oh..." Rocky said.
"Anyway, where's Ryder?" Chase asked. "Oh he is at the top floor of the Lookout." Marshall told. "I better go see him. Wait, where's Zuma?" Chase asked. "He is crying in his pup house because Ella broke up with him." Skye told him. "Oh...." Chase said.

Chase's POV
I'm kinda nervous. Ryder might be still mad at me for what I did. I walked into the elevator and went up. I saw Ryder sitting on the bean bag and playing video games.
"Hi Ryder sir." I said. "Chase! You finally came out. I'm so happy to see you." Ryder said as he walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm happy to see you too Ryder sir. Look I'm very sorry what happened." I told him looking down. "Chase, that doesn't matter anymore. And you need a shower and you need to cut your fur." Ryder told me. "Ya I know. Can you can call Katie and let her that I'm on my way. "Sure thing." Ryder said. "Thank you sir." I said and walked into the elevator and went down.
I'm pretty sure that Ryder likes Katie. They both make such a cute couple. I would rather call them "Rytie."

So I decided to make the story longer. And this story is NOT over yet.