1 : aliens?

your phone buzzed once again, but this time not showing the notification of some weird dude following you on twitter

your phone buzzed once again, but this time not showing the notification of some weird dude following you on twitter. It was your roommate texting you about your whereabouts. You wanted to open up the message and see what it was, but at the same time, you didn't. If you did check it out, you'd have to answer why you've been coming home at 12 am for three days straight. 

not that you hated your roommate or something; she was a good friend of yours and she was like a sister to you, but you didn't want to answer her. You haven't been attending classes properly these days, not that you were the top student or some shit, but you'd somehow manage to pass all of your tests, probably by studying for it at the last hour. 

And you've been coming home very late these days too; you didn't want to get a piece of your roommate's mind. Here you were, making your way to a nearby coffee shop with your friends. You liked switching coffee shops, it just made you walk from one place to another and that's the only exercise you do. 

You were 18 years of age, and a high schooler. You were often used to all the stress and school work, but these days it felt like the teachers were literally plotting murders. School work,  school work, and school work. 

You, Lisa and Mark were already at the second coffee shop, all seated. The three of you begin talking like always, but since you were like really tired these days, you were sleepy so you dozed off. 

'sheesh, this girl' you heard a very familiar feminine voice saying. 

'let her sleep, she's been tired for the week.' says another very familiar voice, but this time you were thankful to that voice. 

you once again put your head on the table as your eyes close, but this time you feel the hardness of you table hitting your head. 'Fuck lisa for waking me up' you murmur in your sleep, as you take your head off the table and balance it on the person nearest to you's shoulder. And that person apparently turned out to be Mark. 

'I mean, you're cute and all but can you not ruin my broad shoulders?' Says the voice you recognized as Mark's. 

'WHY CAN'T THE WORLD JUST LET A SLEEPY PERSON SLEEP?' You yell, earning some glares and awkward stares from people nearby. 

'Oh my god, can you chill? I was just joking you dipshit' he says, as he pushed your head back onto his shoulder gently once again. You sheepishly smile and go back to being asleep, but this time you're half asleep and half lisenting to the conversation Mark and Lisa were having. They were talking about some weird mcdonalds cashier asking Mark for his number. You couldn't hear them properly because you were half asleep. 

But something in their conversation caught your attention - Lisa suddenly decided to bring up the topic, "aliens". 

'Did you hear about the breaking news?' She said, shoving her bangs out of her view so that she could look at Mark and you properly. 

you frowned in your sleep, nevertheless, you got up from your comfort zone on mark's shoulder and turned to gaze at Lisa instead.

'I thought you were asleep? what the fuck? You just used my shoulder for nothing?' Mark technically yells, rubbing his 'broad' shoulder as he murmured the word, "dirt". 

'Bruh chill, can't you sacrifice your "broad" shoulder for your flirt buddy? That fucking hurt.' You say, now glaring back at Mark.

As much as he hated to admit, your scared the shit out of him. He's known you for almost 4 years and from what he's learned about you, you were EXACTLY his ideal type. Yet, he wanted to be loved by you in a not 'friendish' way, but you've always either bro-zoned him or friend-zoned him. For the past days, you've been paying more attention to him than any normal day, and he's never been happier. You would miss the look on his face when you sat close to him, but lisa didn't. She always wore a smug smile whenever you got cozy with Mark. Mark, of course turned pink and looked away or death glared at Lisa. 

Lisa just gave a knowing look at Mark and smirked at you, you just lazily scratched the back of your neck. She clapped her hands together, indicating the fact that she needed both of yours' attention to explain the breaking news thingy. 

But then she glanced at a couple's table nearby and focused her eyes on the newspaper the guy was reading. 

'You know, there's an article in the newspapers about this, you can just read it from there.' Lisa said. 'And, I don't even know the whole thing myself.' 

'Kay' you say as give the guy that had a newspaper a pat on the shoulder. He turned to look at you, his face showing annoyance.

'Yea?' he said, trying to hide the annoyance in his voice 'I'm sorry, i'm taken' 

'bro i wasn't going to ask for your phone number or anything' you say, a sheepish smile visible on your face.

You see him flush red because of embarrassment and he scratches the back of head, 'then, what do you want?' he says, a bit harshly.

'Bro i just want your newspaper.' You say. He hands you over his newspaper, or THE newspaper. He still keeps glaring at you, but you just grin and say, 'i fucking know right, i'm so beautiful everyone wants to keep looking at me' 

He turned away scowling, so did you. You turned around to see Lisa and Mark snickering. 'You did a great job' Lisa said, patting your back. 

'THE BEAUTIFUL LOOKING PART THO- I'M QUESTIONING MYSELF WHY AM I NOT MARRIED TO YOU ALREADY' Mark literally half-yells. 

'Can we stay on topic for once? And sorry Mark i don't marry midgets.' You say, flicking hair out of your face to read the newspaper. Then you hold the newspaper in a position the three of you can see it.

BREAKING NEWS: ALIEN'S FINGERPRINT FOUND ON MAN'S NECK

+ MAN WITNESSED TO HAVE SEEN ALIENS

BREAKING NEWS! A high schooler of about 19 years of age has witnessed a never-seen-before thing. He goes by the name, 'Na Jaemin'. The whole world has been trying to stick around and get an interview with him, but luckily no other except korea daily, aka us have done it! He has been reported to have said that he was walking down a street alone, after finishing his tution. He heard some noises and then he was attacked by some alien looking things jumping on him and gripping his neck! From what scientists have researched so far, the finger nails' mark does NOT belong to a human. The whole world has been going crazy over this! From what the Na Jaemin has told us, he has heard a very peculiar feminine scream coming from where the voice was coming! The Korean goverment has currently kept Mr. Jaemin safe at Kyung Woo hospital, and the goverment has forbidden people from interviewing him! But luckily we got ahead and interviewed him anyway! The korean goverment is currently thinking about shutting down late night hangouts for teenagers' and young adults' safety. Go to page 3 to read more about this and the special interview with Na Jaemin is there too! 

BIG BANG TO DEBUT AGAIN; RUMOURS OR TRUTH?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......................

'But wait....' You say. 'Isn't Jaemin a classmate of ours?'

A/N:

thank you for reading dynamite's first ever chapter! My writing isn't that great but thank you for sticking with me! Comment down what you think about this chapter! Also, vote or ill send thanos to ur house