4 : tf bro im no alien

You immediately stop flirting and using your somewhat lame pickup lines as you hear another scream from Lisa.

"Are you gonna tell me where Lisa is or will I have to find it out myself?" You bark.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, just bring us another human." Says the Kook guy.

"What the fuck do you guys do with humans?" You spit.

"You ask too many questions for my liking, Kookie, let's go." Is the last thing you hear before blacking out completely due to the men smacking the back of your head. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck...." Is the first thing you say when you find yourself awake in those old garages where people kidnap others in Dramas. 

You look around, everything is black as fuck and all you can see is a bit of light coming from a half-open door.

Who were those men? What did they want from Lisa? What did they mean by 'another human'? What do they do with humans? Where was Lisa? And, Where did Mark disappear off to?

All these questions were stuck in your mind as you rubbed your hand with your other hand. Your fingers felt numb.

You weren't tied to a chair or some shit, you were just in the middle of a dark room. That's when someone enters the room through the half-open door you had mentioned earlier. 

"Oh. You're awake. Get up." Says the same deep voice that you now hated.

You stand up lazily and rub the back of your head, you still felt dizzy. 

"Listen, I'm gonna open the back door. You have to run away as fast as possible and bring another human in exchange for your friends-" He begins.

"FRIENDS?" You exclaim. "YOU'VE GOT MY FRIENDS TRAPPED? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN RUN AWAY? WHY WOULD I RUN AWAY KNOWING THAT MY FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER?" 

"Can you fucking shut up?" He says, successfully shutting you up. "You're so fucki-" He begins, but gets interrupted by the door opening to reveal and tall man. 

"Tae? What's wrong? I thought I heard some noises coming fro-" Says the tall man. "Oh. She's awake. Let's take her now." 

"Wait wait wait wait." You say, with a hand in front of you for defense. "The fuck do you mean by 'take her'?  And, where the fuck am I? Where the fuck are my friends?" 

"Too many fucks in a sentence." the Tae named guy mutters as you glare at him.

"Alright, I'll go prepare the injections. Make sure she doesn't run away." Says the tall man, completely ignoring you and your questions. 

He hurries out of the door before you can kick his UhM place, and you turn to stare at the Tae guy.

"I thought your name was Gaehyun?" You ask him.

"What the fu- which bitch said that?" He asks.

"Someone-" You begin but he cut you off saying, "WHO THE FUCK HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME GAY?"

You would've laughed out loud if your friends' lives weren't in danger, and you weren't about to get injected by some random dudes that kidnapped you on a dark street. 

Shit.

what are fuck are you doing? You're literally about to die and you're asking for the person by whom you were kidnapped's name. 

"can you just tell me what the fuck is going on?" you say, now once again back with your icy glare. 

"I told you to run away, but did you listen? It's completely your fault." He says, now returning you your icy glare.

You couldn't take this anymore, your anger was getting the best of you. All of a sudden, you pin him to the wall and ask him with an icy glare, "Listen, baby boy, I'm not here for some dumb game. Will you tell me where my friends are or will I find it out myself, bitch?" 

For some reason, he just laughs and shakes his head in disbelief. He slaps your hand off the wall so you're no longer pinning him to the wall.

Then, he says, "You're different from the others. I like it. Fiesty girl." 

"Thank you for the compliment, but where the fuck are my friends?" You say, pointing a threatening finger at him. 

Before he can reply though, the door opens to reveal the tall man, but this time accompanied by another man. 

They come near to you as you back away, but then one smack on the head gets you unconscious again. 

Then they inject an injection on your wrist.

But then, Taehyung says....

"Hyung, why isn't the injection working?" 

"She can't possibly already be an alien, can she?"  

A/N:

Hello potahoes! Sorry for the short chapter, and please drop a comment about what you think about this book! Also, I do not know but somehow the 'read before you procced' chapter got deleted?? I'll write it again sometime, don't worry! Also, the song dynamite itself is so fucking good I can jump off a window tyvm, AND LETS STREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!