3 : meet mr. hot

a scream -- a very familiar feminine scream

---------------------------------------------------------

after hearing the scream, you immediately rushed to where the scream was coming from because you finally managed to recognize whose scream it was -- Lisa's.

in just one second, you were already running to that alleyway which led to the main road, and then Lisa's house. 

You saw something that was very ordinary, and least expected - nothing. You hid behind what seemed like a tree, just in case something was going to happen. While running to the rescue, you hadn't noticed Mark follow you into the dark alleyway. 

Mark was just about to start talking- or more like whispering when you shushed him. The faint sound of footsteps were coming to your ears as you looked for the source of it. 

"Aah, Kook, look what we have here." Says a very deep voice. 

Shit. You were screwed, there was no other way except exposing yourself. You stepped out of the shadow of the tree, but you told Mark not to. 

Your eyes met the eyes of the particular stranger who sneered at you, even though his face was covered by a black surgical mask, his eyes were like diamonds. You looked deeper into his eyes.

no, emotionless diamonds.

 what the fuck? Why were you checking a dangerous stranger out? 

"Isn't your boyfriend gonna step out too? Why isn't he facing me, is he scared?" Asks the same deep voice that asked you earlier. 

Boyfriend? Mark? Definitely a no.

"Can i ask you something though?" You say. But before he can reply, you say, "Are you a coward too? Cause your hiding your pretty face behind that ugly mask of yours, why? Are you afraid to show us your face?"

"Afraid?" He scoffs before riping his mask off completely. 

His face was -- unreal. It looked as if though it was painted- you never knew such a beautiful human could exist.

Shi- why were you checking this man out again

"Hyung, NO, we cannot expose yourselves, let's quickly get over with this, it's getting late." Says the unknown guy whose name is apparently cook?

"Alr-" The other guy began.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LISA?" You yell-ask.

"That's none of your business. If you want that girl back, you'll have to do us a favor." Says the hot guy. 

"What favor?" You ask. 

"Hand yourself over to us." He says.

"What?" You scoff. "Lmao are you those type of bad boys who flirt with girls at night?" 

"No, but i'd say i'm more dangerous." He said, smirking.

"And, why so?" You asked, your arms crossed infront of you. Not like you didn't care about lisa or anything, but you wanted to distract this guy so that he'd tell you where lisa is.

"Cause....I can blow up your heart like a dynamite." He says, that arrogant smirk still evident on his face.

"Sheesh, that was a bad pick up line. How about i give a go?" You say. "Are you pizza? Cause you've got me hungry for more."

He literally chokes on his saliva and looks back at you. "Is that what you call a 'good' pickup line?"

"HEY" You yell. "DO NOT INSULT MY PICKUP LINE SKILLS!"  

As you both chat under the night sky and the kook guy and Mark literally gaze at you both like furless sheeps, you realized that this guy isn't that bad at chatting.

Fuck. Y/N, you just did not call him a good guy, he literally kidnapped your friend and you're flirting with him? what the actual fuck is wrong with you? 

A/N: 

Sorry for this short chapter! i've been really busy these days and OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DYNAMITE IS SUCH A BOP GO STREAM IT YALL WE NEEDA MAKE HISTORY