6 : stalker

And that's when you realize you left Mark inside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit."  You mentally curse, now looking back at the gate from where you've come out from. 

It was already closed. 

You sigh in worry and hurry to the gate, trying to force it open. 

But it opens with a little force.

Why do kidnappers have gates with no security at all? Lmao.

You hurry inside, slowly closing the door as your figure steps into the dark room. 

You can hear some hushed whispers coming from inside, as your focus once again lingers into finding Mark. 

You spot a figure sitting in a chair just like you were, and you hurry towards it. That's when you get closer to the door revealing only a little part of the room beside and start hearing the men's whispers. 

"She's different... I've never seen any girl swear at us like that." Says a voice.

"She even threatened to cut our ass and send it to Africa. She'll make a good and brave alien." 

That's when you freeze in your spot. 

What the fuck?

No, this couldn't be true.

You needed to save Mark and hurry out of this place as fast as possible. 

Just focus on one thing at once, Y/N. 

You try your best to not listen to those guys as you slap Mark in order to wake him up. 

He finally wakes up after getting 4-5 slaps, which is a lot compared to other days when you'd had to wake up when he fell asleep in class. 

In the midst of slapping him, you hadn't realized how the guys had gone completely quiet. 

"That shit....HURT!" bellows Mark.

"Shut the fuck up." You whisper, but it's already too late. 

"Which shit hurt?" A deep, soothing voice echoes. 

"We're fucked" You whisper as you turn around to face a figure. 

He is leaning against the door, eyes calmly looking at you. Even though you couldn't see his face because of it being covered by a mask, his body looked hot as heck. 

Perfect muscles, not too much nor too little. Perfect body shape too.

Wait, why are you checking him out again?!

To be honest, he really had knocked the breath out of you.

You can predict that he has an arrogant smirk on his face, but nevertheless you kept your focus on your best friend. 

"I think I told you to fuck off?" the dude's deep, silky voice rasps. 

"But I didn't, because I left him here." You say, helping the dumbass Mark to his feet. He murmurs a small 'fuck you' when you slapped his thigh, making him wince. 

"Look, fuck off right now. If anyone else sees you, you'll be 6 feet under the ground. And if i see you here once again, I won't spare you." The Tae guy says, voice deadly serious. 

But you can't help but chuckle.

"Do I look like a fucking joke to you?"

"Ye- I mean NO. I'm going home now, no need to threaten me." You say, holding hands up in defense as you slowly glide through the room, now right hand holding Mark's hand tightly. 

The dude watches you both, with no trace of a single emotion in his eyes except annoyance. He looks at you both escaping through the gate and he shuts it right on your face. 

"FUcK! That hurt!" You screamed, closing your eyes in pain. 

Not very surprisingly, the dude doesn't give you a single glance as he walks back inside. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did we get there?" Marks inquires, head tilted as he watches you.

"Dunno. Dudes kidnapped us."  

"I literally have so many questions right now. I don't know which one to ask first." 

"It's okay, I have questions too. Some questions need to remain unanswered." You reply.

"You sound like some not so dumbass philosophy dudes." He said, letting out a light chuckle. 

"It's not philosophy." You laugh, throwing your head back. "It's something else but I dunno." 

"What do you even know?" He asks, rolling his eyes. 

His question remains unanswered as you dive into depths of thoughts. 

"I'll get going, thank you for being there with and for me." You say, bowing formally to Mark as you reach closer to your house.

He hesitates a bit.

"You know...I'm kinda scared." He says, scratching the back of his neck. 

"There's no reason to be scared, dumbass. You live with - Uhm... no one......" The realization hits you as you realize that Lisa used to be his roommate but she moved out after her mum came from Thailand to Seoul because her health condition wasn't good. 

Back in those days, you used to ditch both Mark and your current roommate, whose name is Irene. 

Since Mark was a scaredy-cat, he couldn't sleep alone and always wanted you to accompany him. Obviously, you refused. But he bought a separate bed for you to sleep in, even though it was small, it was still alright. You used to spend the nights at Mark's, and the morning at Irene's. 

When Mark called you and asked you where you were in the morning, you said you were at your part-time job. 

And when Irene asked you what you were doing in the dorms in the morning, you used to reply with, 'What? You didn't see me? I was here all night!'

So that's how it went for weeks before both of them discovered your lie.

Of course, Lisa knew and she just fell to the ground laughing when you told her that they figured it out. 

You smile in nostalgia at the memory, back then it was embarrassing for you. Now, it's funny for you.

"You can come live with me and Irene, we don't have a spare bedroom but we do have a spare sofa." You hum.

"I'm not sleeping on a fucking sofa." He deadpans. 

"Alright then, you can die in your own apartment." You say, and start walking faster.

"Nonono, It's alright I'll sleep with you and your roommate." He says, catching up with you. "But your roommate doesn't allow many males except her boyfriend, right?"

"Yea..." You sigh in dismay. "But I'll ask her...she can't resist me." 

"Alright." Mark laughs.

You both make your way to your roommate's and your dorm.

Both of you laugh and chat along the way, 

But.

Little did any of you notice a pair of eyes, following you guys' every move, every step...

A/N:

hey, hoes! First of all, i love to keep ya'll hanging on cliff hangers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnYwAYs, leave a vote or im throwing hands.

And also leave a comment about this chapter! Love ya'll!

Also, did you guys like taehyung's attitude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)