12 : weird day

"you have to join our cult."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's that?" You ask, completely dumbfounded. 

Taehyung muttered 'don't lose your shit taehyung, dumb people exist for a reason.' before saying, "It's a cult. The guy who you met earlier that day is a part of that cult and so is Jimin. We have 4 others, but we're not talking about them here. You have to join our cult."

"Bruh." You said, making a disgusted expression. "Why 'have to'? Am I your property or shit?" You ask. 

"No, but you're gonna be in serious danger if you don't." He hissed. 

"Oh, so what are you gonna do?" You asked, with your hands on your hips and making an expression that screamed, 'FIGHT ME BITCH'. 

"It's not me who's gonna do something. It's someone else. But I can cause serious damage too." He smirked. 

"Who's the bitch? Why is he hiding from me? Scared to come and threaten me?" You said. "And, what serious damage can you cause? I'd like to see." 

"That would be a secret for me to keep." He said. "You have 2 days. Take your friend with you if you agree to come. Or else..." He trailed off. 

"Or else...?" You ask. 

"That'd be another secret for me to keep." He smirked, putting his black mask one once again and turning around to leave. 

"WAIT WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SE-" You began, but he already left. 

"I guess I'll go too." Says Jimin, before swiftly putting his black mask on and walking off. 

"But- WAIT!" You called out. "Y-your number?" You asked. 

He walked back to you and said, "Why would you need my number?" 

"Bitch stop asking so many questions and just give me your number." You said, now settling into a light glare. 

Woah, that went from 0 to 100 real quick. He thought. "Listen, I think you have Taehyung's number. You can just take my number from him unless you're way too dumb." He spun around quickly and left as if someone was chasing him. 

After he left, Lisa run a hand through her hair and said, "My existence just got ignored for 10 minutes here." 

You ignored her salty remark and hug her, without any warning. She winced a little at your sudden movement but nevertheless, she hugged you back. 

After releasing her, the first thing you did was to say, "Explain." In a stern tone. 

"Okay so first I was walking down the streets alone in search of my home-" She started saying, but was soon cut off by you. 

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUR HOME? DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS?" You screamed, raising your hand to slap her. 

"Nonono." She said, nervously holding your hand in defense. "I was just looking for houses to live in. Anyways, then, someone suddenly grabbed me from the back and it was the Taehyung guy. I screamed when he did so, and then he shoved a tissue paper in my mouth but I still somehow managed to scream. Then he told me to shut the fuck up, but I screamed once again. Then he shoved three tissues in my mouth and after that, I don't think I remember anything. But then," She looked at you, and you nodded, indicating her to continue. 

"As I was saying, but then, I opened my eyes to a black, darkroom. Exactly like how it is in the cliche movies. But the twist was that some noises were coming from outside."