2 : gaemin

"But wait

"But wait....isn't Na Jaemin a classmate of ours?"

________________________________________

"Oh shit, yea." Says Mark, throwing his head back in frustration.

"It's really weird to see him this popular, you know." Says Lisa.  "He was usually the antisocial boy that almost no one talked to - and now he's the one everyone has been trying to talk to, the Na Jaemin."

"It's really not that much of a big matter that he's getting attention." You say. "And anyways, if he does go back to school, we'll get to know everything in a more detailed way since we've been his only friends since he got here." 

"But bruh imagine a alien jumping on you - i'd fucking die right there, thank you very much." Mark Says.

"C'mon bruh, everyone ain't a coward like you." You say in response. "Also, can we stay ontopic for once? I've been avoiding my roommate for a week now, i need to get back home quickly and sort things out with her." You say, now once again holding the newspaper in a way the three of you can see it. 

Exclusive interview with the boy who witnessed the alien scene at road 128, Na Jaemin

"I was walking down a street named road 128 when i heard some very peculiar noises." Said the 19 year old. "But me being the amazing and beautiful person i am, decided to go check out where the noise was coming from. Then i realized that i fucked up. Two men were silently talking about something, a man's voice deeper than mariana trench. He was slietnly conversing with someone, who called him Gaehyun or something. I mean I'm sure he can turn people gay, including me because he looked so hot in those fitted jea- uhh, anyways then i being the amazing person i am, still stayed there, checking the man out even though only a short part of his body was visible, then uhhh another very fine looking man with clearly visible abs came into the view,  and then i realized that he was the other man. I couldn't keep checking them out for long because the gay guy had spotted me and he said something that i couldn't hear- but then he set an alien on me! That's all!"  That was all Korea Daily got out of his mouth, and from that interview we're pretty sure he's gay. Anyways, We hope you got the information you were looking for even though all that guy talked about was the men's thighs and abs. 

you close the newspaper as Mark Screams, "I WAS SURE HE WAS GAY FROM THAT MOMENT HE TRIED TO HIT ON ME" 

"Please don't shout, we're at a coffee shop and i have a good image around here." You say, as you turn around to shove the newspaper back to the man's hand. Fortunately, he wasn't sitting there, he had moved to another seat and now was scowling at you. You just shrug, turning back to your friends.

"Wow" Lisa blurts out.

"Huh?"

"You literally ruined his date by taking the newspaper from him and then you have the audacity to give him it back? You really are something." She says, both amazed and amused by your level of stupidity. 

You just grin sheepishly in response, and say "That's my specialty." 

Lisa begins to get up from her position and collect her things when you shoot her a questionable look. 

"I'll get going." She says. "My mum's health hasn't been right for th past week and she needs care, and i might not be able to hang out with you guys tomorrow." 

"That explains your moody behavior today." Says Mark.

Lisa just smiles a sad smile and says, "I'm sorry if i hurt you guys in any way, i just wasn't feeling like hanging out with my mum's life in risk."

"Mark shut the fuck up, It's alright Lisa, I hope the best for your mum. You could've told us about it earlier so that we could help. Also, have you taken your mother to visit any doctors? I could help, i know a good doctor who can take good care of your mother." You say.

"I think I'll take my mother to the hospital tomorrow, Thank you for your concern. Also, you don't know what disease my mother has, how would you know which doctor to hire? Don't tell me you stalk us, you creepy." Says Lisa

You shake your head in laughter and say, "No, you dumbass, I do not stalk you even though i'd very much love to. And, once you told us that your mother has 60% heart blockage." 

"Oh alright, but what do you mean by you'd love to stalk us huh? You creepy shit." She says. "By the way, give me that doctor's number by text and if he is a good friend of yours, please tell him about my mother's condition." 

"Alright then, I'll get going too." You say, getting up too. 

"What the fuck? You both are basically leaving me alone!" Mark screeches, getting up too.

"You know, you can come with us too" you say, amused at his stupidity. 

"Then can I....come to your house with you?" He winks. You shoot him a smirk as Lisa makes a fake vomitting sound. 

Lisa smiles and exists the cafe, and Mark just smiles at you. "You really do care a lot about Lisa, don't you?" He asks.

You run a hand through your hair. "I guess so. She and you are the only real friends i've ever had."

"You're so cute." He says before he pulls you into a hug and wraps his arm around you. You both stay there is peaceful slience until something interrupts you from your comfort zone.

A scream -- a very familiar feminine scream.

A/N: 

that's all for this chapter! Thank you for checking this out! this was a short one bcz im rlly tried but next chapter will be vv intense and spicy lmao. Bye!