HELL

Lucifer was over the moon. He had never experienced such happiness in his life, all because Malia had agreed to have dinner with him. He couldn't even imagine the happiness if she ever said she loved him. Growing up, Lucifer had a fairly nice childhood. He played with his older brothers, was loved by all the angels in heaven and was a good kid.

His teens was when everything went downhill. A single mistake of his had him kicked out of heaven and in hell. Angels are not meant to mingle with the humankind. Human eyes cannot bear the glory angels had. A single look at their true form can incinerate them, turning them to ashes.

Being a teen, Lucifer was going through the rebel emo phase. He became mischievous, wanting to break all rules, wanting to be free and wanting to not be told what to do. It hadn't been long since Lucifer had learned to suppress his true form. He had big and beautiful white wings which had a shine like silver and the most beautiful wings in all of heaven. This caused a lot of angels to envy him. He had to suppress had mold them into his body, hiding them from prying eyes.

All the other teen angels were envious of Lucifer. They envied that he had the most beautiful wings and was one of God's most devoted and loved angel. They wanted to take his place and so, now that he was going through this rebellious phase, they took advantage of this.

Since the concept of suppressing his true form was still new to Lucifer, he couldn't suppress for long periods at once. The other angels knew of this and convinced him to take a trip to earth with them. They told him it wouldn't be long and no one would know about it. Wanting to break the rule of not mingling with the humankind and also to quench his curiosity, Lucifer agreed. They took him to a small village which had beautiful rivers, surrounded by mountains and the freshest air.

They took their time enjoying everything, watching how the humankind worked. As time passed, it got harder for Lucifer to maintain his suppressed form. He began sweating and asked if they could leave now. Knowing how hard it was getting for Lucifer, they told him to rest and left saying they'd be back in a few minutes. Time went by, yet they did not return. Lucifer couldn't control his suppressed form anymore and broke into his true form.

The village disintegrated to ashes, making Lucifer fear of the wrath he would have to face. It was too late for him to realise he had been taken advantage of. He felt angry at them for doing this to him and at himself for not being able to realise this sooner.

God was more than furious when he heard of the incident. All the angels who were with Lucifer that time, denied being there. God couldn't believe the thing his beloved creation had done, he understood the rebellious phase Lucifer was going through but this was unacceptable by him. He had no choice but to kick Lucifer out of heaven and to hell.

Lucifer tried to explain but nobody believed him. He cried and begged for forgiveness for centuries. He couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing in hell. The angel in-charge of hell, didn't have an ounce of interest in anything happening there. So the evil souls did as they wanted, taking advantage of the weaker souls and torturing them.

This fall had also impacted Lucifer's appearance. He no longer had those beautiful silvery white wings, overtime his wings too had changed and become black as the night with streaks of red. When he realized he would never be forgiven, he took charge. He had to fight and make every stronger souls submit. He recieved many injuries, but his angel blood healed him fast and didn't let any scars be left behind. He killed the angel in-charge and declared himself the king.

He established himself as a cruel yet wise ruler. Centuries passed and he became stronger than any angel ever existed. He ruled with a firm hand and with justice. He could now suppress his form without a single effort. He wanted to take revenge on the angels that had made him go through all this, but he was thankful for if it wasn't for them he wouldn't be as strong as he was now.

He visited the humankind every once in a while as his escape from hell, literally. The foolish humans entertained him while simultaneously fascinating him. He still didn't get the emotions of greed, jealousy, love but he was now experiencing happiness like never before. He wanted to experience many more emotions, to feel things he had never felt before and Malia was making him do just that.