DATE

Malia couldn't believe herself more so that she agreed to go on a date without a fuss. She knew she was pretty with her dark brown eyes, a straight nose and full lips. She was short but she had more confidence. Everytime she walked people would stare. She was a good kid who was loved by the teachers.

Growing up, she had always had trouble making friends her age. Even though she was talkative and bubbly, she had always had friends either a few years older or younger than her. This was because she got uncomfortable about how she should treat a person the same age as her. She respected those older than her and was childish but parentlike with those younger than her.

She had got a good amount of boys asking her out, but she had refused them making some excuse or the other. She didn't focus on boys or having a relationship. It never gave her the fear of missing out. She wanted an old-school lovestory, where she met a nice guy who asked her out on a dinner date, spent time with her and mostly loved her wholly. And would you think she did meet a nice, handsome guy, who asked her out on a dinner date, was a total gentleman unlike the boys of this generation.

Malia focused on getting ready. She took out the frizzyness from her hair, put on some eyeliner, a little blush and a little lip balm. She didn't like putting on too much makeup as it made her skin irritated. She wore a nice dark green dress with a maroon cardigan and paired it with her favourite ankel boots.

She grabbed her bag and went on her way to the café. She had finished her shift earlier and had gone back home to dress up a little nicer for her date. She saw her date leaning against a sleek nice black vintage car and she immediately recognised it. It was one of her favorite cars, a vintage 1969 chevvy Camaro convertible. She absolutely loved that car and had always imagined herself going on long drives with the hood down.

She ran the rest of the way to Lucifer and stood in front of him.

"You look beautiful," Lucifer complimented her.

"Thank you," Malia said a blush rising on her cheeks, "you don't look too bad yourself. And to say he didn't look bad, he looked ravishing with a nice black blazer and jeans. 

"Shall we?" he asked holding the door open for Malia, who thanked him and climbed in.

The car smelled new and like leather and the interior was all black matching the exterior. The hood was down and Malia smiled as she felt the air blowing through her hair. She smiled to herself as she enjoyed the night.