TALKS

Lucifer couldn't stop peeking at Malia. She looked absolutely beautiful and it made his heart flutter which had never happened before. It was a feeling so unknown to him, he felt something was wrong with him. He was suppressing his smile so as to not seem like a creep.

Lucifer never smiled since his fall to hell. He never got the chance to enjoy or even a slight moment where he could relax. He had to be alert even in his sleep for there were traitors everywhere. Only after he had built his authority and his kingdom did he get some kind of relief which was short lived as he had all the more responsibilities. The only time he lounged was when he sneaked his way to earth.

"This place is beautiful," Malia said in awe of the restaurant.

They took a seat at the private booth with dark red seats and a glass table with gold flakes. The restaurant had beautiful dark interior with regal gold chandeliers. It was alluring in a dark way. The vibe of the restaurant was alike to Lucifer, dark, intriguing and alluring. Malia loved dark interiors, it was one thing she absolutely loved. It made her want a house of her own which she could decorate according to her tastes. 

"Well, I hoped you would like it, it's one of my favorite restaurants," Lucifer said.

"Oh I love it," Malia said looking directly in his eyes with a shy smile on her face.

Oh what that did to Lucifer's heart. They kept looking into each other's eyes almost as if their souls were calling to each other. They were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Malia looked up to see a waitress staring at Lucifer with the menu's on the table. Malia ignored the waitress and extended her hand to take the menu which brushed Lucifer's who had extended his hand to do the same. She looked up a blush starting to creep up her cheeks. Lucifer gave her a smile which only added to her turning redder, and signaled for her to have the menu. They both took up a menu each and looked through.

"What would you like to order?" the waitress asked giving a supposedly seductive smile to Lucifer.

"Well, what would you like to have Malia?" Lucifer asked Malia totally ignoring the waitress. This did not go unnoticed by the waitress who then proceeded to give Malia the stink eye. Malia copying Lucifer ignored the waitress.

"Can I get a Bolognese pasta and some sparkling water?"

"The same for me," Lucifer said taking the menu from Malia and handing both of them to the waitress before she could say anything almost as if shooing her away. Malia held in a chuckle and covered her mouth as she giggled at the waitress leaving grumbling. 

Watching Malia giggle made Lucifer so proud of himself for making her laugh. He wanted to make her laugh again and again for forever. It made him happy, a feeling so foreign and unknown to him it almost made him doubt if it really was happiness. 

"That was rude," Malia said still giggling.

"What was?" Lucifer said pretending to be innocent which only made Malia laugh more.

"You have a wicked sense of humor."

"Well, thank you milady."

"Your welcome kind sir," With that they both burst out laughing like little kids.

"so, what's your favorite color?" Lucifer asked deciding to be the first one to start the conversation.

"Red, not that I don't like the rest of the colors, I just like red more."

"Duly noted."

"What's yours?"

"I don't have a favorite color," Lucifer said with a straight face.

"What! You're joking right? How can you not of a favorite color?"

The waitress brought out their dishes along with their drinks. Walking away with an extra sway of her hips hoping to attract Lucifer's attention in which she failed utterly. The rest of the night passed by with Lucifer and Malia getting to know each other, more like Malia talking and Lucifer hanging onto each word that Malia said. Lucifer never talked much but Malia made up for that by rambling on and on. 

Malia got home completely enamored by Lucifer. He occupied her mind and left no room for any other thoughts. The way smiled, held onto every word she said as if gold and those few moments when he stared at her as if she was his whole world and it hasn't even been long since they've met. She just couldn't stop him from plaguing her mind.

She showered, changed and got in bed, yet he was still there. He was there when she woke up next morning and the next.