[30] Kisses and Feelings

The kiss wasn't so bad.
Rue

||♤||

Your heart might beat furiously so take precaution before proceeding. Filler Chapter. Warning: Short Chapter, Fluff

||♤||

"Why are you here Jae-ha?" She asked as her eyes watched the waters ripple.

"I.... do you mind if I sit beside you?" He asked.

"It's fine. I guess some company would be nice." She said softly.

With silent footsteps Jae-ha took a sit beside the neon eyed female. He sat crisscrossed as he glance at the girl from the corner of his eyes.

"I owe you an apology. Apologies infact. On the ship in Awa I said a lot of things to you which you didn't deserve to hear. I have always taken on fights with you but that day I went to far."

".....Is that so?" She muttered causing Jae-ha to look at her fully. Her bangs covered her eyes as she spoke. But he did notice the small quiver of her lips.

"Yeah. I was in the wrong and I should never have sa–"

"Jae-ha don't apologise. It's fine. I'm used to it anyways." She smiled at her reflection.

Her eyes widened as she came face to face with Jae-ha's deep purple eyes as he held her collar. His gaze peered deep into her soul as if trying to figure her out. He noticed many things about her that he hadn't before. She had a beauty mark under her left eye and her eyes were almost like gold if exposed to sunlight. Her hair wasn't black but a deep shade of blue which could be mistaken for black. His breathe hitched.

"Jae-ha?"

"Don't say that." He muttered almost inaudible.

"What?"

"Don't say that you are used to it! You are one of the most bravest people I have met. You are amazing at fighting you are fierce, you are beautiful, you are sarcastic, you have your flaws but you always have your perfections!"

"I don't–" Her words were cut off as he kept talking.

"You have eyes so beautiful that they remind me of gold, your hair reminds me of the starry nights and your voice, oh Hiryuu, your voice gives me a boost of energy everytime you talk! You don't dare say that you don't deserve any of that! You deserve everything! You are everything a person could ask for. You have no idea how important you have become to all of us!" He said as his eyes almost seemed to burn brightly.

"But I'm not her." She said as her eyes bore into his.

"What? Who are you talking about?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing. Nevermind." She stood and was about to leave when she felt a tug on her wrist. She felt herself being turned around, her back meeting a tree as her wrist was pinned beside her head. Her breathe hitched at the close proximity.