Chapter 10

After what Michael had just told to the whole family, there was silence. Arthur approaches Eleanor, he tries to look her in the eyes, but he can't, he retraces his steps and gets closer to her again. Eleanor didn't know what to say, she tried to find the right words, but no words came out of her mouth so as not to hurt him even more. But it was too late, Arthur already took his coat, opened the door, and got into the car. John and Thomas tried to catch him by taking another car.

Eleanor approaches Polly, Ada and Finn.

"I'm sorry..." she says with a tear in her eye. Polly opens her arms " Oh my darling come here, enjoy us while you can " Eleanor accepts and throws herself into her arms. "I thought you were going to blame me for hiding my illness from you, but I thought it was for the best."

Eleanor asks Isaiah and Michael to take her to the boys. She knew where Arthur went to take refuge. After a long drive, they finally arrived, she saw the boys in the distance. She gets out of the car and walks towards them, followed by Isaiah and Michael.

"Not you El! Why you? "Arthur says. Eleanor looks for the words, she herself does not understand, why her, why. "You've always been there for me, you've never criticized my actions or my words, why should it be you, why should it be you, why? When you left I resented you, very much, I thought you were never coming back, and now... you come back... you... you come back and you're sick... I hate you.... " He says "Arthur... don't say that..." says John. "Let him say it John , he has every right to hate me as you all have, you should hate me, I left like that without saying goodbye to you, without giving any news of me..." she says, looking into their eyes one by one. "El..." replied Thomas. "I owe you an apology, I didn't want to tell you anything about my illness...about the fact...that soon I wouldn't be here anymore...I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to destroy you even more..." Arthur looked at her and without a second more he took her in his arms and cried.

They've all been sitting there for a few hours already, talking, laughing, drinking and reminiscing. "El, I've been thinking long and hard about this and you should keep Grace's money," Thomas says in the middle of the conversation. Eleanor is shocked by what she just heard. "What? But no, I can't Thommy!" "Please accept it." "There's a good chance I'm going to die on the operating table, I don't want to waste the money on that.

"I don't want you to die like this, El! "said Michael, standing up with a sudden gesture. "We could get several opinions from different doctors, we have to try, we have to do it, I don't want you to die like this."

Hieeee, i'm back with Chapter 10 !!!! 

I am sorry it's short !!!! 

what do you think about the end ? Eleanor is going to accept or not to be cure ? 

see you soon xoxo