Chapter 12

The following day

After an emotionally charged night of Michael's revelation. Here they are, on their way to Eleanor's appointment. When they arrive at the doctor's office, there is a car whose model and license plate tells them something. Indeed, they saw Thomas, followed by Arthur, then John, get out of the car.

"Tommy? Arthur? John? what are you doing here?" El asks, "we wanted to be with you" says John with a cigarette in his mouth. "It's only an appointment Johnny" "especially as it's Tommy who absolutely wanted to come" says Arthur mockingly, "it's true, and I'm going to come with you, it's with Grace's money... let's go, you're going to be late El" Thomas opens the door of the office and lets El in.

                                                                                     ***

On the way back, not a single noise can be heard in the car. Eleanor is in Tommy's car with Michael while John and Arthur are in Michael's car.

"Thanks for coming with me guys...whatever decision I'm going to make..." "you're going to have the operation hum El? "I don't know Michael, I don't know yet, I don't know at all, I'll let a few days go by and I'll see..." A new silence sets in all the way to Birmingham.

"Michael go prepare yourself, today is Derby day I am faced with impossible decisions, I am preparing to fight back against my enemies, Campbell and my dear father and take the family business to the next level. "said Thomas as he parked in front of the Shelby's house. "Is Polly coming with you? "asks El.

" Yeah. " " then I'm coming too... " " no you stay here El... " " there's no way, I'm going to get ready " Thomas didn't have time to say anything that Eleanor went in the house to get ready. He turns his eyes to Michael, he sees that he looks at her with a smile. "What are you still doing here? Go with Arthur and John, they will tell you the plan " Michael, without waiting, is going to execute it.

"Polly ? " " Yes I'm here " Polly takes El in her arms. "And the appointment ? How did it go ? " "I'll explain everything at the Derby because I'm coming with you ? " Huh ? sorry ? no no no you stay here, you're sick... " " Polly...you don't want me to stay here because I'm sick it's because you know what I'm going to do when I come with you... " " El... " " You have to understand Polly please I have to do it " Polly looks at El worriedly but she knows deep down she had to let her do it. "Ok but not alone, I'll tell Thomas that Ada will do my part in the plan and I'll come with you ok ? "Ok, give me the key, it's still in your secret box? »  

Hieee Chapter 12 is up !!! 

So what do you think is going to happen ? 

see you soon xoxo