party

Elsa and the girls where waiting by the front door. The men walked though the double doors. Hi and welcome back, Anna greeted the men. Good to be back, Hiccup said. Ok so how we goin to to this Meirda asked. Well thier is four of you and four of us, Kristoff said. Ok I'll take blondie, Flynn said. Rupunzel blushed. Ok she smiled widely and stood next to him. Hiccup didn't take his eye's off Merida I call dibs on her he said pointing to Merida. She looked shocked

But she went with it. I'll take my wife Kristoff said smirking( I know you probably thought that they won't togther but surprise) They all gasped. Anna received a punch in the arm from her sister. She walked next to him. Well that leaves me and you Jack said. She nodded and left. He just stood their. Are you coming or not she yelled. He ran to follow her.

Rupunzel and Flynn where outside taking pictures

Anna and Kristoff where in her design room.

Merida and Hiccup went on the stairs.

Elsa and Jack where on the huge balcony.

Ok can you leave that way I can change she said. Oh right he said. He left. Elsa went to see what she had she pulled out a dress and I was one of her newest ones. She zipped it up. And walked out.

After a few hour's they all finished.

Elsa, Punzie yelled. Yeah Punize she said. We need to get ready, she said. For what Elsa said. The god and goddess party. Oh right she hit her forehead. Well come on you two I made everybody's costumes she pulled them to her office. Ok She said now Anna will be coming out soon and eveybody will take turns in the changing room. She said. Ok they responded. Everyone was in their talking when the dressing room door opened Anna stood thier in a long v-neck white dress that had a golden belt and gold on the shoulders and a few ruffles and she had a golden headband. Wow Anna you look beautiful Elsa said. I second that, Kristoff said. Ok your turn baby Anna said pushing him into the dressing room. We heard a grunt. Then Kristoff came out in a long white dress with a red sash around him and brown sandals. With golden on his wrists and his head. He stood next to Anna. Rupunzel went in she came back out in a long white dress the bottom was purple with golden trimmings and gold accessories. She she shoved Flynn in. He comes out in a short white dress with golden everywhere. Really he said. Yup she siad popping the p. She dragged Meirda in. She came out in a simple white v-neck dress. I love it Rupunzel she said hugging her friend. Ok Jack your turn she shoved him in. He came out in a short dress with a blue sash. Elsa calmly walked in and out in a flash she had on a long white dress with a v-neck and the bottom was blue and golden tripmings everywhere. She smiled.

Guys we have to go Punize said checking her phone. Oh right they all said and ran to the limo that was waiting for them. They all went into the car.

They arrived

Wow this is amazing, Anna gasped. Its Beautiful Elsa complimented. A woman with long purple hair came up. Hi im meg she said. Hi Im Elsa this is Anna, Rupunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff, and Jack she said pointing to everyone. Well i hope you enjoy the party she smiled and walked off. Anna dragged Kristoff to the desert bar. While everyone went to dance.

So where did you graduate from, Jack asked. From Disney University, you, Elsa responses. Dreamworks University he said. Anna ran to Elsa. Elsie guess what she said widely. What Anna Elsa responds.

Thier is big talk about our outfits she squealed. Oh Anna thats amazing she said hugging her sister. Well I suggested a slow dance she siad and a song played. Elsa put her hands to her heart when she saw her sister dance. She felt arms go around her she looked over. Jack was hugging her. She turned around and wrapped her amrs around his neck. And they waltzed. The song ended they bowed and stood up and laughed.

After the party.

Elsa I want to talk with you Meirda said stepping in Elsa's office. What is it Mer she asked. I saw You and Jack dance. What how she said putting her hand in her hair. Because I have my ways she smiled. Well You better not tell Anna and Punzie because thet will start fan girling. Whats in it for me, Merida said smirking. Well I you don't tell them, I won't show them this, Elsa held out her phone thier was a picture of Her and Hiccup feeding each other chocolate coved strawberries. How did you get that she gasped. I have my ways, Elsa said imatating Merida. Fine she huffed.

Ok well its getting late im head home, Elsa said. Wait I need to ask you for a favor, Merida said pushing hair out of her face. What is it mer, Elsa smiled. Well my home is getting loaded with insecticide and I can't stay their becuase I don't want to stay with me parents.

Ok come on Mer your my friend you can stay with me anytime. Ok great let me get my thing's she yelled and ran to her office.

Elsa waited by her car. She looked over she saw a few teen's they had black hoodies on. Elsa ducked down. One kid passed the other a small baggie. Merida ducked down to see whats going on. We should stop them, Elsa said. Call the police, Elsa said. On it. Elsa went up to them. Hi Im Elsa may I ask who you are. They teen's looked at her up and down. Well the name is Kai. Can I ask what did you just do, she smiled. He looked shocked. He bolted off. Merida tackled him. Boom she yelled touch down.

The other two kids started to back up. Elsa grabbed them by the hoods. The police came by and so did the news. Hi Im April O'Neill Im here in front of Elsa Arendelle fashion Company. Where Elsa Arendelle and Meirda Dunbroch Caught three drug dealers.

Jack was at his parent's house for dinner. They where all sitting on the couch. When the news popped up. Hi im April O'Neill Here live with Elsa Arendelle and Meirda DunBroch. Where these two found three drug dealers. I remeber her Emma shouted. How do you know her, jack questioned. Becuase she made my prom dress she smiled. Oh yeah the one that was full of pink flowers. Yup it was like a dream she sighed, how do you know her, Emma asked.

Oh I forgot to tell you guy's My company merged with Elsa Arendelle. Oh that's awsome Jack's mom said. Thanks well I better get home. He smiled.

Elsa and Merida pulled up to her home. Wow I thought you still lived in that small house, Merida said. Nope I moved about a year ago, Elsa smiled. They walked in ok you can sleep in this room Elsa pointed to a door. And if you need anything I'll be right here she said pointing to a door with her name on it.

Ok thanks