Fun and Shopping

Elsa was brushing her teeth when she got a call
Elsa
Anna
Hello
Hey els wanna go shopping
Yeah
Ok meet me and the girl's at the mall at 1
Ok see you then
Bye
Bye
Elsa looked at her watch it's 12
She rushed to her room. She found a grey spagetti strap shirt and grey shorts. She drove to the mall. Hey girl, Puinze said. Whats up she replied. Ok I wanna do lots of shopping Anna said dragging Merida. Ok then let's go Elsa said. They went into forever 21, Victoria secret, old navy, Hollister. Ok guys lets get somehting to eat, Merida whines. Ok fine mer, Puinze said. They went to the food court. Well im going to to panda express, Meirda said. And im going to subway, Anna said. I guess im going to pizza parlor, Puinze said. And im gonna go to panda express, Elsa said.

They finished thier meal. Now who wants smoothies Punize laughed. We do everyone responses. Ok the went to grovvie smoothie. Hi can i get a chocolate chip smoothie Anna asked. Can i get a peach mango Punize smiled. Hite me up with a pineapple coconut smoothie Merida said slapping the counter. And I'll have a mint chocolate smoothie Elsa said. Ok here you go lovely ladies, the woman said. Thanks they replied.

They sat at their table again. So what did you guys get, Elsa asked. Well I got 7  skirts, 9 shirts, 6 shorts, 4 shoes, 5 swimsuits,  15 new accessories, 5 dresses Punize squeaks. Well I got 8 skirts, 6 shirts, 7 shorts, 3 shorts, 7 swimsuits, 12 accessories, and 8 dresses Anna sneared. Well how about you mer. Im not into that kind of thing i got 2 of everything she said well besides skirts and dress. Elsa Elsa Elsa, Punize waved her hand in front of her. Hu what she studders. You ok mate, mer asked. Yeah I'm fine just tired, Elsa got up and left.

I gotta go Angus needs fedding, Merida got up and left. Punize and Anna walked out. See you tommoro Punize, they hugged and left.