Fair

Omg Anna screamed. What is it Anna Punzie ran too her. We just got 8 free tickets to a fair with roller coasters and game's. Omg that's amazing she squealed. We have to call the guys, punzie said. Right Ill call Kristoff Anna siad taking out her phone.

Phone convo anna bold Kristoff normal

Hey babe whats up?
I have amazing news
What is it
Well I checked the mail today
And
We got tickets to Carter County fair
........
You still thier
Yes i am
Hes squealed
I know right
Yeah
Ok meet us tommoro to go ok
Ok he squealed
Bye honey
Bye baby
Phone convo ends

Next day.

The boys pulled in Hey whats up people, Flynn yelled. He received a dirty look from Astrid. The boys all had on plaid tank tops and jean shorts and converse. Anna came down in 3 inch heels and a long dress. You are really going in that Jack questions. Go change Kristoff demanded. Why she compiled. Because im not carring you when your feet hurt. She huffed. Merida and Punzie came down chit chadding. Punize had on a yellow frilly crop top and jean shorts and her hair in dounut bun with a braid . While Meirda had a wiskey tank top and jeans shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail. Elsa was dragging Anna down the steps. Anna was in lace pink crop top her hair in twin braids.

Elsa was in light blue tank top that fade into a dark blue and black shorts and her signature french braid.
Let go

They arrive

Wow lets go on that Anna said dragging everyone to a ride called round up. They stood on and it started spinning. After it stopped rupunzel ran to the garbage can. Elsa held her hair back. They went on the mechanical bull. Everyone got thrown off. It was Merida turn. She got on it started. It was on the highest setting and she was still holding on. Eventually her hand got sweaty and it slipped. She fell face first into a pile of hay. Ok let's play some game's Anna suggested. Ok yeah let do it, Meirda said supporting her weight on Elsa.

Ok lets split up, Flynn said. Ok ill go with Kristoff Anna said dragging Kristoff away. Lets go blondie Flynn said. Coming she shouted. Merida and Hiccup where just staring at each other. Elsa and jack nodded. They pushed them together. Now go you two love birds Elsa giggled. They ran away to the punching bag. Come on lets go Elsa said.

They walked to a stand Elsa eye's glowed she saw a huge stuffed Lizard. I wanna play she demanded. Ok lady here just hit the hammer on the button and if you hit hard you win. Ok Elsa said. She reached for the hammer. Umm.. Do you possible have a lighter one Elsa asked. Nope sorry miss.. Hey Jack could you help me Elsa asked nervously. Yeah sure. Jack swung rhe hammer as hard as he could. We have a winner the man yelled. Ok sir what one do you want? What one do you want Elsa, Jack asked. That one she said pointing to the lizard(the lizard looks like Bruni). Here you go sir the man gave Jack the plush.

Here Elsa, Jack said. she smiled. Its almost 9 and Punzie wanted to go on the ferris wheel, Elsa said putting her phone away. Ok let's go he said. They waited by the cotton candy maker. Rupunzel and Flynn came hi guys she smiled. Did you win anything, Jack asked. Yes  I won two fish she said widely. Thats great, Elsa said. Yeah I heard Meirda won something huge, Flynn said. Hiccup walked up. Where's mer at, Elsa asked. Oh she's here. Merida came walking in with a horse. Merida what where you thinking, Jack asked. I wasnt she laughed. Well now we just need Anna and Kristoff, Flynn said. Then Anna came up with her arms full of stuffies. And Kristoff followed her hos arms full too. And he was pulling a huge wagon full of stuffies. Ok lets put these in my car then go on the ferris wheel Anna said. They all walked to her car. Anna shoved as many as she could in her white Toyota Camry car. And she shoved the last of them in Kristoff's Toyota Highlander. Ok lets go Anna shouted. They went on. It was  Punzie and Flynn in a two seater and Anna Kristoff, Meirda, and Hiccup in the four seater. Then Jack and Elsa in the two seater😉

That was amazing Merida yelled. Wait where is Anna, Flynn asked. Then someone shouted winner. They looked over at Anna to see her donig a victory dance. What did you do now, Merida said. Well I won 1,000  bags of candy of my choice and im gking to share it with you guys, Anna said. Oh your amazing Kristoff said putting her on his shoulder. Ok so thier is 1,000 bags and 8 of us so we all get 125 bags Hiccup said. Ok pick you candy. After a while everyone had all thier candy
Merida hopped in her Ram truck. Bye she yelled she and her new horse sped away. Well I gotta head home before Toothless Gets hungry hiccup jumped in his sliver 2020 GMC Canyon truck and back out. Anna and Kristoff Drove off with Anna infront of Kristoff.
Punzie wisperd something in Elsa ear. And Elsa nodded. Punzie waves and got in her white Subaru Legacy. Im gonna head out you ok man, Flynn asked. Yeah im fine Jack said. Ok see you tommoro Flynn said. Wait Flynn in a few weeks the halloween party is going to be held at my company so If you want Puinze offers to make you a costume, Elsa said. Ok he said. Bye Flynn yelled. Later man, Jack respond as he watched his friend get in his olive green jeep and leave. Elsa was sitting on the hood of her Mustang. It was silence. Jack spoke did you have fun? Yes I had a lot of fun did you? Yeah he responded. So what are you going to be for the halloween party, Elsa asked. Im not telling you'll just have to wait and see he smirked. She kissed his cheek and drove off. He gently hled his cheek. He walked to his blue McLaren P1 LM and drove home.

Ok so thats it for this chapter I hope you guys like that
Qu:what your favorite candy
A: i love any candy.
Whats your guys favorite candy
Remember
Like
Leave
A
Comment
And until next time on

Jelsa forever love