I don't know what to call this

Elsa was in deep thought. A special knock came to her door. Come in Anna, Elsa said. Anna came in.
Hey Elsie is everything ok, she asked. Yeah just thinking. You know you can tell me right, Anna said. Well after court a few days ago, well Jack said something that triggers me. What is it Anna asked. Well it was just us and he broke the silence by shouting I smell like vanilla and he kissed me and ran, Elsa squeaks. What im goona kill him Anna said runing out of her office. She went to the main room. Elsa ran after her. Anna was holding him by the collar screaming in his face.

Anna let him go Elsa screamed. Anna dropped him. Yuck eggs he said. Anna stuck her toung out at him. Anna you didn't let me finish, Elsa smiled. Finish what Jack asked. Nothing they said.

Hey guys i have some news, Punize said. What is it Flynn said. Well i got us a interview on the news Punize screamed. Your amazing Elsa said jumping on Punize. I know she said sweetly.

Interview day.

Everyone was in thier cars driving down to the station. Anna came out on a grey knee length dress, white blazer, white heels, grey purse, golden jewlery, her hair in a swivel(her hair in frozen).

Punzie walked out if her car in a black skirt, light pink shirt, black heels and pink earings. With her hair in a tight bun. Meirda walked out in black dress pants, beige shirt matching flats, jewlery her hair was down. Elsa came out in a navy blue knee length dress, heels, purse, black blazer, her hair in a french braid.

Flynn had on brown pants, brown blazer, white under shirt, black shoes, and his watch. Kritoff had on a olive green over shirt, white undershirt, black pants, and black shoes. Hiccup had a plaid tux and white under shirt. Jack has on black pants, blue button up, black shoes, fossil watch.

They walk into the building.

Hi my name is Katie Wills and your watching 13 news. Please give a warm welcome to tonights guests Arendelle company and Frost company, Katie said. They group walked on stage and sat down. Well lets get this interview started Katie said.
Question 1: are you currently in a relationship.
Yes my and my husband Kristoff are in one right now, Anna said. Is this true Katie asked. Yeah it is Kristoff smiles. And what about the rest of you, Katie asked. Nope im single and free Meirda cheers, Hiccup dropped his head. Well im in a realtion ship with my boyfriend Flynn rider, Punzie cheers. What about you Hiccup, Jack, and Elsa, Katie asked. Hiccup jumped out of his seat. I can't do this anymore he yelled. Everyone looked shocked. Hiccup grabved Meirda hand and pulled her on her feet. Then he kissed her. They sat down not speaking.

Well Jack are you in one, Katie asked. No and I have eye's for only one girl and I will wait for her as long as I have to no matter what I won't stop loving her, Jack finished. Awww that was so sweet Katie said what about you Elsa. No not right now Elsa smiles.

Ok next question

Time skip

Ok now that it for our show, Katie waved at the screen.

Thank you guys for coming, Katie said. Your very welcome, Anna said.