THREE

Kevin left btw, I didn't have the energy to rewrite two parts so just go with it

Betty's POV

He's so annoying I swear to god. 'Betty were going out'; Cheryl yelled. 'I don't get a say in this, do I'; I sighed. 'No girl'; she said and I rolled my eyes.

*the evening*

I looked into my wardrobe and pulled out a old dress I never wore. I looked in the mirror and sighed. It looked so bad.

I walked out of my room and saw Toni and Cheryl making out. 'Mhkhmm'; I said. They both pulled away. 'Cheryl, can I borrow something from you, I look horrible'; I said. 'Cousin, you look hot, wait a minute'; she said and left. I looked at Toni and she shrugged.

She came back and dragged Jughead with him. 'Jughead, Betty think she looks ugly in this dress, watcha think'; she asked him. I looked down and picked on my fingers. 'Betty you look beautiful and extremely hot'; Jughead said. I looked up at him. 'T-thanks, jug'; I stuttered. He smirked and left.

I blushed and looked down. 'Girls, Betty's room, now'; Veronica said and they pushed me in my room.

'What's wrong'; I asked confused. 'Oh my god girl, your so obvious'; V said. I raised a brow in confusion. 'Jughead likes you'; she said. 'Haha yeah and and I'm Beyoncé'; I said laughing and everyone looked dead serious.

'He called you hot, said you were cute and beautiful, you blushed for gods sake'; Cheryl said.

'Jones didn't try to get into your pants what new is'; Toni said. I rolled my eyes. My phone began to rang so I answered:

B- 'hello'
A- 'did ya miss me'
B- 'A- Archie'; I said and Veronica and Cheryl looked at me concerned. I ended the phone call and threw my phone away.

'I'm not going'; I said. 'We understand Betty, should we tell the boys to go another time'; Cheryl asked. 'No, go without me, I'm not really in the mood anyway'; I said. 'You sure'; V asked. 'Yes now get your asses out and go have fun'; I said. 'Wait whose Archie'; Toni asked. 'No one important'; I said and she nodded.

They all left and I changed into my pyjamas and took my makeup off. I heard a knock and before I could even answer Jughead bursted through the door.

'Jesus, I could've been naked'; I said annoyed. 'Betty what's wrong'; he asked. 'What do you mean'; I asked confused. He sighed and motioned me to sit down. We both sat on my bed.

'Betts, why aren't you going'; he asked and smiled at the nickname. 'I don't, I-'; I started, but couldn't finish, I looked down and felt the tears built up in my eyes. 'Don't explain, do it on your own terms alright, just know that I'm here for you'; he said and hugged me. I hugged him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. I started crying and he rubbed my back the whole time.

I pulled away, realizing my state. Tear stained face, no makeup and my hair in curls. My actual hair is curly but my mom always straighten it.

'I'm sorry I look like a mess'; I said. 'No, you look beautiful just as your natural self, and since when do you have curly hair'; he asked and started playing with me hair. 'I always straighten it, because my mom didn't like it'; I said rolling my eyes. 'I like it'; he says looking at my hair.

'Lovebirds, break it up, Jughead obsess over her hair later'; V yelled and he pulled his hand away. 'Have fun'; I yelled and they all left. I sighed and started thinking, does Jughead like me, of course he doesn't, no one does.

A few hours later

I woke up around 3am by moaning. I sighed thinking it was Reggie and Veronica, but what I heard next hurt really bad.

'Ah jug, you feel so good'. I felt the tears sting in my eyes, but I don't even know why I felt hurt by this, it's not like I like Jughead. I heard him groan and the tears released itself. I tried to ignore it and eventually fell asleep.

The morning

I woke up feeling like a zombie. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

'We were the ones who went out, but why do you look like a zombie'; Toni asked. 'I couldn't sleep last night, too much noise'; I said glaring at Jughead. 'By the way, the next time you bring a random girl here and throw her away so she feels like thrash, tell us so that the light-sleepers can plug their ears'; I said annoyed and grabbed coffee.

I saw him look away ashamed ?

I heard someone knock on the door so I opened it. When I opened the door my eyes widened. 'A-archie'; I stuttered.

Cheryl and Veronica shot up from their place. 'What are you doing here'; I asked. 'Babe, do you really think you can escape me'; he asked smirking evilly.

'Betty want to introduce us'; Jughead asked. I ignored him and said: 'you have five seconds to get the hell out of here before I call security'. 'You know this is not how this works babe'; he said.

He came closer and whispered in my ear. 'I will always come back when your all alone and then I will fuck you senselessly and beat the shit out of you for what you've done'.

My breath hitched as he pulled away. 'See ya later, love you'; he said and left. I closed the door and I collapsed on the floor.

I started crying and felt Veronica and Cheryl hug me. I started hyperventilating and panicking. 'Move she's panicking'; I heard Jughead say as he pulls V and Cher away from me.

'Betty, look at me'; he said. I slowly looked up. 'Good, now follow my breathing okay'; he asked. I started to slowly calm down. I hugged him and he grabbed me tightly.

After I pulled away from him he cupped my face (not yet my dudes) and said: 'Betts, you need to tell us who the hell that was'. I nodded and a tear left my eye. He sighed and wiped it away. 'You ready princess'; he asked and I nodded.

We walked to the couch and Jughead sat next to me and grabbed my hand as support and squeezed it tightly. 'Well, I guess it started when I was four.....

Is Jughead an ass, or a softy
Sorry for grammar/ spelling mistakes