ELEVEN

Jughead's POV

I sat nervously in the waiting room, waiting for Betty, for Hal, for our friends.

'Jughead'; I heard someone yell. I saw Toni and the others ran towards me.

I hugged Toni and I felt all my tears I've been holding in fall, as she softly rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

'Jug, she's gonna be okay, Betty is strong'; Toni whispered in my ear. I pulled away from the hug and she squeezed my arm.

I sat down and on que I saw Hal, Avery and their kids. 'Mr. Cooper'; I said.

'Jughead'; he responded and also gave me a hug. 'Do they know anything'; he asked.

'No, they don't'; I told him and he sighed.

'I just got her back in my life, I can't lose her'; hal said as we both sat down. I didn't even want to think about losing the best thing in my life.

Betty's POV

I woke up.

The last thing I can remember is Jughead screaming my name.

I look at my body and I'm in a wedding dress. It looks beautiful. I look up and see a beautiful venue. And on the end, stands Jughead. He's in a tux and looks amazing. I see Reggie and Kevin next to him. On the left are Cheryl, Toni and Veronica.

'Betty are you ready'; I heard my dad say from behind me. I nodded. He took my arm and we both walked down the aisle.

'Take care of her son'; my father said, putting my hand in Jughead's. 'I will'; jug said.

Dad kissed my forehead and the ceremony started. 'You look beautiful'; jug whispered and then the priest started. I was gazing in Jughead's eyes when I saw someone walk down the aisle.

'If I can't have you, no one can'; Archie said and I saw him point the gun at Jughead. I stood in front of him and the last thing I saw was my beautiful ring before everything went black.

I woke up.

In a white room.

A door towards Jughead. I saw him play with two kids.'Betts, this is the life we can have, but if you want to rest, or forget me, that's okay'; he told me.

A door towards my grandma Rose. She was sitting there in peace. 'Oh my dear Elizabeth, you've grown up to a beautiful young woman. Come live with me, where we have peace'; my grandma said.

And a door where Veronica was in Riverdale.
She was standing next to my locker. 'B, let's forget about everyone and go to Brown. You can find your Prince Charming there and be happy, as long as we stay together, so stay with me'; she told me.

I choose.

Jughead's POV

It felt like months waiting for the doctor. 'Jughead Jones'; a doctor called. We al ran towards him.

'Hi, I'm doctor Johnson, I am miss Cooper's doctor, which one of you is Jughead Jones and who is her legal guardian'; the doctor asked.

'I'm Jughead and this is Hal Cooper, her father'; I told the doctor.

'Well we have news, Elizabeth is right now unconscious, but she's alive. She did flat-line on the operation table, but we were able to bring her back'; the doctor said and I sighed in relieve.

'You can see her, but only one of you at the same time'; the doctor told us and left.

'Jughead, you can see her first'; Hal said. 'Are you sure Hal'; I asked. 'Yes son, you got her out of there, it's only fair'; he said and I smiled.

Betty.

She was laying there, wires everywhere. I sighed and sat in the chair next to her. I took her hand in mine and stroked her face with the other.

'I wish I could hold you in my arms, erase all your worries and take them so that you wouldn't suffer. Your so brave, my brave girl. I guess people are right, short girls have a temper and fight back, well I'm happy I have a fighter. I never thought that I could fall in love, I was always scared that if I cared too much for someone, that they would hurt me and leave. The second I saw you I knew you were different. Your my princess, but also a warrior and I will treat you like a queen for the rest of my life. I love you, so much, you don't even know'; I said wiping a tear.

'And I don't know what I would do without you in my life, I want you to carry my children, I want to be your home, your safe place, but most of all, I want to be your last kiss, your last I love you, and the last love in your life. You are the oxygen in my life, but, if you are too tired to fight, then that's okay'; I said as my voice cracked and more tears left my eyes.

'You can let go, you can rest, don't worry about us, we will get through it, because you learned us to fight and survive, so we will. Please, be selfish for once in your amazing life, and choose what's best for you, whatever you decide, we are right behind you, and maybe we will meet again, whichever side that may be'; I said and kissed her hand.

'Jug.'

I looked up and saw her look at me. 'Betts'; I whispered. 'I love you'; she said.

Alright sorry for being inactive, I have been busy with school and I lost ideas on this part. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️