SIX

Betty's POV

'What's happening is I'm going to jail for murdering Archie'; Jughead said. 'Juggie, you can't just say that'; I told him. 'Betty, can you come and please tell us what happened'; Toni pleaded and I sighed. 'Fine'; I said, and walked into the couch as Jughead followed me.

'I was walking home when a guy came from behind in putted a knife against my throat. H-he knows what my name is a-and told me if I d-define A-Archie again, h-he'll kill me'; I said and a tear dropped. 'Princess, Toni and I are gang members'; Jughead started but Toni interrupted. 'Your a gang leader Jones'. 'Anyway, if you want I can sent some guys to investigate Archie, everyone has some skeletons in their closets'; Jughead told me. 'First, your a gang leader as in drugs and all that crap and second, you think I didn't try that, I'm studying to become a crime investigator remember'; I told him and he chuckled. 'Yeah, but your doing everything legal, my guys don't work like that'. My eyes widened. 'It's really cute how innocent you are'; jug said and I blushed. 'Jug, I don't want you to get in trouble'; I told him. 'Princess, this is childsplay, I'll find something'; he told me and I sighed. 'Fine'; I sighed. 'Jug can I talk to you in private'; I asked. 'Oooh, jones is in trouble'; Reggie teased and Jughead just rolled his eyes.

'What's up Betts'; he asked as soon as we walked in. 'Juggie, I appreciate it, but I don't want you to get in trouble, I can take care of myself, I have been for years'; I told him. He sighed and cupped my face, for a second I was lost in his ocean eyes. 'Princess, that's the thing, you have been so strong for years, let someone else take care of you, otherwise you'll break sometime, and I don't want that for you, Betty, if it wasn't already clear, I care about you, so much, let me do this one thing for you, I can't see you get hurt again'; he said and tears left my eyes. 'Jug'; I whispered before I pushed my lips against his. I never kissed someone with such hunger. I felt him smile and kiss me back with the same force. After a while we pulled away and put our foreheads against each other. 'I can't seem to stay away from you Jughead Jones'; I told him trying to calm my breath. 'It seem that I have the same problem Betty Cooper'; he said and I giggled. 'But Betts, I thought you wanted to wait'; he told me. 'Yeah, I guess your too irresistible and I trust you, so what do you say Jones, going on a date tomorrow'; I asked him. 'Yes, but I choose the date'; he said teasingly. 'It's a date'; I said and we both went back. 'Everything okay'; Reggie asked. 'Yep, everything's great'; I told him. 'Good, I called pea and fangs, they are gonna come within two days'; Toni said. 'Okay, we will discuss this with them and then inform the rest of the serpents'; Jughead. I wanted to say something, but Jughead already started talking again. 'And princess, not another word about this not being necessary, we've talked about this'; he said and I rolled my eyes. 'Soo, Bughead is official'; Veronica asked wiggling her eyebrows and eyeing to our hands, I just realised I was holding his. I looked at him and he smirked. 'Me and Betts, are going on a date tomorrow, then we'll see what we are'; jug said and I blushed and looked down. 'O M G did Betty Cooper just blush'; Veronica said screaming and I rolled my eyes.

*Flash forward*

'Jughead, I trusted you, why would you do that'; Betty yelled. 'I'm sorry okay, is that what you want to hear Betty'; Jughead yelled at her back. 'You promised me, you wouldn't go behind my back'; Betty yelled again tears streaming both down their faces. 'And you promised you wouldn't lie to me about this, I can't believe I risked the serpents life, my own life for you'; Jughead said and that felt like he had stabbed her in the back. 'I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I care about your life, I'm sorry for protecting the man I love more then my own life'; Betty yelled. He looked at her and said nothing. 'But you know what Forsythe, you have to never worry about me ever again, because when you wake up, I'll be gone'; Betty said and left to her room, leaving Jughead with tears on his, thinking about how bad he ruined the best thing in his life, and feeling the box with the ring burning is pocket.

So I decided to do a flash forward, cuz I didn't do it before and I ran out of ideas