EIGHT

Jughead's POV

These last few months has been amazing. Me and Betts are together for seven months, I bought her a promise ring, I know it's early, but if she accepts it she promises me she will marry me when I propose to her after college.
Betty has been very off tho last couple of weeks, I'll ask her as soon as she gets home. I was walking down the hall when a friend of Betty, Camille ran to me. 'Jughead, Betty forgot her phone and an anonymous number is calling her non-stop'; she said and I frowned. 'Thank you Camille'; I told her, she nodded and handed me Betty's phone. I frowned when I saw all the messages. Why didn't she tell me ?

I waited for Betty to come home thinking about why she didn't tell me, I thought we told each other everything. 'Hey jug, what's up'; Betty asked when she walked in. She wanted to give me a kiss, but I just turned my head so her lips touched my cheek. 'What's wrong jug'; she asked. 'When were you gonna tell me that you are getting threats'; I asked slight angry that she didn't tell me.

'What, I, h-how do you even know that'; she asked and I saw her get angry. 'I saw it on your phone'; I said. 'You looked through my phone Jughead, how did you even get it'; she asked angry. 'Camille gave it to me and that does not answer my question'; I told her also starting to yell. 'Jughead, I trusted you, why would you do that'; she yelled. 'I'm sorry okay is that what you want to hear'; I yelled. 'You promised me, you wouldn't go behind my back'; she yelled, tears streaming down both our faces. 'And you promised you wouldn't lie to me about this, I can't I risked the serpents life, my own life for you'; I yelled at her and saw the hurt in her eyes. I already regretted it, but it was too late. 'I'm sorry I care about your life, I'm sorry for protecting the man I love more then my own life'; she yelled. I didn't know what to say to her so I just stared blankly at her. 'You know what Forsythe, you never have to worry about me ever again, because when you wake up tomorrow, I'll be gone'; Betty yelled and stormed out of the dorm, with me standing here thinking how bad I ruined it, with the box burning in my pocket.

'Jughead, what's wrong'; Toni asked when she Veronica and Cheryl walked in. I said nothing, sat down on the couch and looked at the ring. 'Jughead what's, is that a ring for Betty, omg are you gonna propose'; Toni asked. 'No Antoinette, I fucked up everything with Betty, I've broken her trust and said some things that hurt her, I wanted to give her a promise ring, Toni, the first time I fall in love after all these years, I am the one who hurts her'; I yelled at her tears falling down my face. 'First of all you hobo, don't you dare yell at my girlfriend, second of all, you hurt my cousin'; Cheryl yelled at me. 'Cheryl, they are both hurting right now, trust me, I'll yell at him in a few hours, but right now we need to find Betty, what if Archie finds her'; Veronica said.

Archie. Fuck.

'No way in hell will that carrot touch Betty'; I said standing up. 'Jughead if you come with us, but will run again'; Toni said. 'Fine, but is she isn't back tonight or tomorrow, I'll help'; I told them. 'Fine'; Veronica said. Cheryl just glared at me.

Betty's POV

I can't believe him, I know I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean he had the right to hurt me like that. As I was walking down the street across the campus. 'Hello Elizabeth'; I heard and then everything went black.

Sorry for the short part, hope you liked it

The College Roommates || A Bughead Story  {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara