Ch.10: Forget him.

Song: Love on the Brain - Rihanna.

“Do you really want to go to class today?” Shawn was leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee on his hands.

“Yep” the woman takes a sip of her milkshake.

“With a serial killer following you?”

“My finals scare me more” she gives a cookie to Mango.

“How can you be so calm about this situation?”

The woman looks at the man in front of her and sighs “I am scared Shawn, but I worked so hard to get where I am and no serial killer will stop me now”

He leaves the cup on the counter and put his hands on her shoulders “Then let me take you to your college and take you back home once you finish your class”

She hugs him by the waist and looks at his eyes “My class lasts four hours, I can’t ask you to leave your work for me”

“But I would” he cups her face.

“Don’t” she kisses the tip of his nose “What if I just text you when I’m finished?”

“No”

“Let me rephrase that… I will text you once I finish my class, you do what you have to do at work”

“You promise?”

“I do”

“…Okay”

“Perfect” she takes a step back “I’m going to get dressed so we can leave” she whistles and Mango flies to her shoulder “I’ll be  back in five minutes… or maybe ten”

“I’ll be waiting”

After ten minutes, Shawn hears his apartment door open.

“I’m ready~”

“Let’s go” he holds her hand and closes the apartment’s door behind them.

“Gee, it seems that the housekeeper exaggerated with the use of chlorine, it’s too strong”

“Yeah, it is” he presses the button to call the elevator and looks at the girl beside him “Do you have your umbrella?”

“Yep, on my bag” she pats the bag.

“And Mango?”

“Oh…well, I always leave him at home if it’s freezing outside with the automatic heather on”

“I see”

The elevator’s doors open and the lovers get inside of it.

“Do you have an umbrella?” she asks.

“I don’t need one”

She gasp mocking him “Are you waterproof?”

Shawn frowns and looks at her “Don’t do that”

“Or what? Detective Laws” she smirks.

Suddenly a thunder resounds on the whole place and the lights went off making the elevator stops on its place lighting the place with the emergency light.

“Well shit” she mutters and starts pressing the buttons “Shawn, don’t you—?” before she finished talking, Shawn turned her around and kissed her pressing her on the wall.

She returned the kiss holding him by his shoulders.

Shawn opens her coat and unbuttons her pants placing his hand under her panties.