Ch.11: Blame the killer.

Song: Toxic - Yael Naim.

Once he enters the bedroom he slowly puts her down. Grabbing her chin he lifts her face to look at her eyes filled with lust.

Leaning down to kiss her forehead, Shawn turns her around so her back was facing him. He slowly takes her shirt off throwing it to the side of the room.

He kisses her neck down to her shoulder while caressing her waist and letting her panties go down.

“You’ll do as I said. Do you understand?” he takes off her bra and caresses her shoulders.

She nods and bites her lower lip.

Shawn frowns and takes one hand to her throat choking her a little.

He leans down to mutter on her ear “I need a verbal confirmation, doll”

His voice sent shivers down to her spine “Y-Yes, sir”

“Much better” he kisses her cheek “Now, put your hands behind your back”

She complies almost immediately making him smirk.

“Very good” he lets her throat go and grabs the cuffs that was attached to his belt, then he puts the cuffs on her.

Walking in front of her, he watches her ravishing figure and sits on the edge of the bed.

“On your knees” he takes his tie off and leaves it to the side as she kneels down in front of him.

Shawn looks down at her and brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

“What a beautiful little doll” he cups her cheek making her lean against his touch.

Smiling down at her, Shawn unbuckles his pants pulling it down with his boxer. She sees his member spring out of his boxer.

“Come on”

She nods and runs her tongue from the base all the way up to the tip licking the little drop of cum. With a smile, the woman takes his dick on her mouth bobbing her head.

“Fuck” he mutters while holding her head.

(Y/n) wraps her tongue around the tip sucking it a little.

Shawn moans lowly and grabs her hair pulling her head back, he watches with a smirk when a little string of saliva and pre-cum connects her lips with the tip of his dick.

“What a beautiful view” he says a little agitated “Stand up”

She licks her lips and complies almost immediately.

Shawn massages her waist and presses his thumb on her clit making her squirm on the spot.

He kisses her abdomen and pulls her to the bed laying her with her stomach down.

“Hold your hips up for me, doll” he starts to undress himself as he watches how she keeps her bottom up.

Kneeling behind her, Shawn gropes her ass provoking her to moan loudly.

“How sweet” he slaps her ass a couple of times and lines his dick to her entrance “Do you want it?”

“A-Are you really asking—?”

He slaps her ass with a little force making her whine “It’s a yes or no question, doll”

“Y-Yes” she mutters.

He slaps her ass again “Yes, what?”

“Y-Yes, sir”

“Much better” he inserts himself inside of her.