The Strange Inheritance

Harry always spends his birthdays in his room counting down until midnight but little does he know that this is going to be a lot different .
Harry's POV
Aunt Petunia brought me a slice of cake when uncle Vernon and Dudley we're asleep. She is the only one that is nice to me at home she sneaks me food and brings me places when Vernon and Dudley are out on vacation for a while . 'I wonder if this year will be a normal year '  . Harry did think this year was going to be normal .
"10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1..."
Boom a terrible pain struck Harry in the back , head  , and arms . ' don't scream don't scream don't wake them up '  that's all that was in his head . He soon passed out from the pain .
Third person POV
Harry wakes up 3 hours later to tapping on the window . He opened his window and an owl flew in with a letter attached to it . He opened the letter and it read .

Dear , Mr. Potter

We have been informed that you came into and early inheritance . We would like you to come to come to Gritgots to see what you are . Although the Potter blood line doesn't have any creature blood nor does Evans so we would like to check your birth certificate too.
P.s to get here say pure blood

Sincerely,
Griphook

Harry was really confused so he went to pack his stuff . When he passed his mirror he noticed something out of the corner of his eye . He went back and looked at him and saw he looked completely different . He had large black and red feathery wings , black and white snake like scales on his arms and a black and white dragon tail . He stood at 5'5 before now he's 5'10 he had black Harry and one red eye and one brown one . After he finished packing he put on a hoodie to hide his horns and baggie sweats to hide his tail . He got to Gritgots but walked to the leaky cauldron and got a room . Then he headed back to Gritgots .

"Hello I'm here to see Griphook" the goblin looked up "name " " Harry Potter" . " Follow me " the goblin led him down a hallway . He knocked three times "Come in " Harry walked in "ahh Mr. Potter I was wondering when I would see you again ." "Hello Griphook " . Grip hook motioned him to sit down . "Now we need to talk about your inheritance and your Lord and Heirships . To do this you need to prick your finger and let blood fall onto these two papers ." Harry did as he was told They waited a few moments and words started to form . It read:

Birth certificate (Fake)

Name : Harry James Potter

Adoptive mother : Lily Marie Potter 'nee Evans

Adoptive father : James Charles Potter

Sibling(s) : none

Godparents : Sirius Black , Alice Longbottom , Remus Black 'nee Lupin , Peter Pettigrew

Inheritance : none

Mate(s) : none

Birth certificate (real)

Name : Hadrian Salazar Riddle

Birth mother : Severus Tobias Riddle 'nee Snape

Birth father : Tom Marvelo Riddle

Sibling(s) : Harley Marie Riddle

Godparents : Lily Potter 'nee Evans , Lucius Malfoy , Narcissa Malfoy ' nee Black , Bellatrix Lestrange 'nee Black , Sirius Black , Remus Black 'nee Lupin

Inheritance : All for One , every animal in the wizarding world , the most powerful wizards get this

Mate(s) : Unknown

"so does this mean I'm not really a potter " Harry was shocked . "I'm afraid so , would you like me to contact your parents " Harry shook his head . " Is there anything else we need to check " the goblin thought for a moment " yes there is actually a few more things " Griphook pulled out a few sheets of paper " prick your finger and let 10 drops of blood fall on " . Harry did as he was told they waited a few minuets .

Blocks :

Parsel magic : 100% blocked

Wordless magic : 99% blocked

Wandless magic : 50% blocked

Dark magic : 50% blocked

Parseltounge : 25% blocked

Inheritance : 100% blocked (broken)

Potions :

Love potion keyed to Ginevra Weasley , hate potion keyed to all Slytherins, Severus Snape, Voldemort ,and death eaters ,loyalty potion keyed to light side ,Albus Dumbledore , Weasleys , Gryffindor .

Contracts :

Marriage contract keyed to Ginevra Weasley , everything goes to the Weasleys .

Spells :

compulsion charm (age 1) , Glamor ( age 1)

The next paper

Vaults :

Potter (4)

Pervell (2)

Slytherin (2)

Gryffindor (3)

Hufflepuff (1)

Ravenclaw (4)

Hogwarts funds (1)

Riddle (6)

Snape (5)

Evans ( 1)

Properties :

Riddle manor (2)

Riddle vacation home (4)

Potter manor (1)

Potter cottage (5)

Potter vacation home (2)

Evans cottage (1)

Slytherin manor (2)

Slytherin castle (1)

Gryffindor manor (3)

Hufflepuff castle (1)

Ravenclaw library (5)

Ravenclaw Cottage (3)

Ravenclaw Castle (1)

Pervell manor (7)

Pervell vacation home (5)

Hogwarts (1)

Heir and lordships :

Potter , Pervell ,Slytherin ,Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw , Riddle , Snape, Hogwarts

"interesting Mr. Potter you have a lot of vaults and properties " Harry sat there in shock " so your telling me these are all mine " "yes would you like to claim your lord and heirships " . Harry was thinking for awhile "sure and can I also get my blocks removed as well " Griphook nodded . "follow me " he lead them down into a dark room some goblins were already there . "stand in the center this will hurt a lot , you might pass out so when you wake up you can claim your lord and heirships " Harry nodded .

An hour later

(I'm going to start calling him Hadrian or Hades )

Harry wakes up "ah Mr. Riddle good to see your awake Ill give you a little bit to gain your strength and then you can claim you lord and heirships " . Hadrian nodded a few minuets later he got up "are you ready " Hadrian nodded "right then follow me " . They went back to the room the were in before . "to claim you lord and heirships im going to have you put these on " Griphook pulled out 9 rings . "Put each one on a finger and then we will be done here " Hadrian nodded and put on the rings . After that he got up said thanks and walked back to the leaky cauldron.

(1019 words)