nurse ratched | make me - pt. one

****

From the moment I was admitted into Lucia State Hospital, I knew I was fucked. Being set up for a gruesome murder I didn't commit and the judge deeming me insane because of the severity of the crime. I wasn't crazy though. I just had minor anger issues and probably a little too much confidence.

**

"Medication time, medication time."

A familiar voice sounded through the intercom, causing everyone to look up and start shuffling towards the hatch with Nurse Ratched behind it. Reluctantly, I got up from my somewhat comfortable curled up position on the armchair, stubbing out my cigarette in the ashtray. My steps were slow, always making sure that I was the last in line just so I could be with Ratched by myself for as long as possible. All the other patients took their meds and returned to their places, and when it was my turn, a cocky smile rose to my cheeks.

"Good evening, Milly." I smirked, leaning against the glass with sparkling eyes. She raised a perfect eyebrow and wore an unimpressed frown at the use of the nickname, as usual.

"You will call me Nurse Ratched and Nurse Ratched only. Now be quiet and take your medication." Her response was short, handing me a tiny paper cup with two crimson pills. My nose scrunched up, knowing that those little things managed to put me in a weird haze. I didn't see any need for me to take anything, but apparently I didn't have a choice. So I swallowed the pills, gulping down a few mouthfuls of water with it.

"Yummy." I muttered, clearing my throat and returning my sole attention to the stunning woman in front of me. She truly was a breath taker. The deep brown opals, silky brunette hair, smooth skin, dark red lipstick, her posture that was forever upright and professional. It was all enough to make anyone swoon, and I knew that the vast majority of the people here could agree with me. But the one thing that put everyone off, was her strictness. Nothing went past her, and broken rules never went unpunished as long as she was in charge.

Mildred Ratched should have scared me. After all, in the month I'd been here, she'd given me hydrotherapy and electrotherapy more times than I could count. But it was impossible. The more I saw into her darkness, the more I was drawn in. To be perfectly honest, her cold stare and dominating tone managed to make me internally flustered and nearly always ended up with an ache between my thighs.

"Ms (Y/L/N)?" Ratched's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I shook my head to myself, then smiled widely.

"I like the way you say my name." I gave her a wink and left, not wanting to stick around for the predicted scolding for my 'inappropriate behaviour'. If only she knew half of the thoughts that came to mind when I looked at her, I would have definitely been accused of insanity.

**

One month later

"Medication time, medication time."

A smirk arrived on my lips before I had even started to queue up, because I knew that I would make my usual conversation with Nurse Ratched, and gain the same satisfying resolve again. It amused me greatly to see how each day her clear annoyance towards me kept increasing. There were two reasons why I enjoyed it, one, I knew that I was growing on her, and two, I loved hearing her tell me off because it turned me on so bad. Urgh, even just the thought gave me shivers.