nurse ratched | make me - pt. two

****
Warning: smut.

**

I grabbed Nurse Ratched's cheeks, pressing my lips against hers. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, it was something I'd been aching to do for so damn long, and here I was, finally doing it. But it didn't last long. She pulled away, shoving me back a little.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, but quietly as she didn't want anyone to hear. Guilt washed over me, fearing the fact that I must have misread the situation.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I just thought you were g-" My apology was cut short when I felt her strong arms grab me and shove me against the wall.

"You dare think you can kiss me?" She hissed, the half light illuminating her left cheekbones, contributing to her dangerous and menacing expression. "I think you'll find that I take the lead, and I always will."

If the butterflies hadn't been there before, they certainly were now. My skin felt like it was on fire as her grip remained firm on my wrists, pining me properly against the wall. I could feel her breath against my neck as she motioned her face barely inches away from mine.

"S-sorry.." I stuttered, all of my confidence and cockiness I had built a reputation for in my time at this hospital was rapidly fading away, just because of this woman.

"Hm, not so brave now are we?" She hummed in amusement, biting her lip. I shook my head slowly, slowing losing the ability to talk.

"I.." My mumble was pathetic.

"What? Speak up dear, I couldn't hear you." Nurse Ratched smirked, her hand trailing down my neck sensually.

"I-I've just been thinking a-about this moment for so long.."

"Oh I know. I've heard you a few times, the few night shifts I take, I've heard your sweet little moans and whines from outside your door, moaning my name as you touch yourself." She smirked, brushing her nose against my jaw as she pressed her body against mine, closing the little space we had between us.

My heart was practically exploding at this point, my legs had gone to jelly. She heard me? God that's embarrassing.

"But don't you worry darling, I can't pretend that I haven't done the same thing at night, thinking of you." Nurse Ratched whispered into my ear, biting gently on it. A small moan escaped my mouth, causing her to chuckle.

"What do you think of when you touch yourself?" She asked curiously, her fingertips playing with the hem of my nightdress.

"Y-you.." Well, that was obvious.

"I am aware of that (Y/N), I mean what do you think of me doing to you? I want all the details."

Heat rushed to my cheeks, averting my gaze behind her to try and hold myself together. "Just...."

"I won't ask you again (Y/N)." Maybe it was her stern tone, or maybe it was the fact she'd used my first name, but I just blurted out my very thoughts.

"I think about your hands, all over me. Your lips on my skin, your nails dragging down my stomach as you eat my out with that perfect mouth, I dream about you fucking me senseless-" My eyes widened in horror, not being able to believe myself. Jesus Christ, what the hell possessed you to say all that?

Nurse Ratched also looked a little surprised, but a low chuckle emanated from her. "How sweet." Her hand slipped underneath my hospital gown, tracing a line up my thigh and to my abdomen. I hadn't realised I had been holding my breath until I exhaled loudly, almost trembling in anticipation.

"P-please.." I mumbled, my gaze dropping to the floor as heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Look at me." She demanded, grabbing my chin to force eye contact. Nurse Ratched's eyes were almost completely dark with lust, causing me to just tip over the edge.

"Please just touch me, I need it so bad." It sounded so pathetic, my quiet begging, and clearly she though it was amusing because she let out a low chuckle. Without saying another word, she threw me onto the bed, straddling me within seconds. Her lips latched onto my neck, biting and sucking on my pulse points. I let my hands rest on my waist, gripping onto the blue material of her dress. I'd always loved that outfit, the way it met all the right curves on her body.

"You've been driving me crazy." She mumbled into my ear , then ripped off my nightdress, leaving me completely naked. Feeling self conscious, my arms automatically tried to cover myself, but Nurse Ratched's hands stopped me.

"Don't, I want to see your beautiful body." She smiled, going soft for a moment. My heart fluttered, blushing yet again when her eyes shamelessly roamed my body. Her words rang through my head over and over again, 'beautiful', she called me beautiful. But the soft moment was over quickly when she leaned down and started to kiss down the middle of my chest and down to my lower stomach.

"T-that feels good.." I whispered, closing my eyes, but I received a slap across my cheek when I did so.

"Eyes open, always." She hissed, causing tingles to erupt through me. That stern voice would be the death of me, I swear.

"Good girl." She smirked to herself, slowly spreading my thighs and licking her lips. "Aw, all this mess for me?" She referred to the obvious. I was soaked, but who wouldn't be?

"All for you.."

Nurse Ratched nodded in approval, and wasted absolutely no time in burying her face between my thighs, licking and sucking on my clit. I gasped in surprise, not expecting her to be so quick, I'd anticipated a lot more teasing, but there was no way I was complaining, because I was desperate.

"F-fu.." I was about to curse when I received yet another sharp slap.

"Watch you language young lady." Her voice was laced with dominance, so I immediately shut up. Her tongue worked wonders, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I hadn't been with many other people before, but this was the best anyone had ever made me feel, and we'd barely just started. She sped up her tongue movements, and without warning slipped two fingers inside me, making me moan loudly in delight.

"Shh, we wouldn't want anyone hearing now would we?" She whispered, her spare hand moving to my face and shoving three fingers into my mouth to silence me. My eyebrows furrowed into concentration, trying my hardest not to let another moan slip, which proved to be a lot harder than one would think when my favourite nurse was eating me out and also fingering me at the same time.

"Mh-mhm.." Eventually I decided on sucking on Nurse Ratched's fingers, keeping my stare on her as I did so. A smirk rose to her face and she moved her fingers as quick as possible. She knew perfectly well that I was just moments away from screaming, and yet still slipped a third finger inside me.

"GOD!" I yelled, arching my back. She didn't try and silence me though, I hoped she was taking pity on me.

"I-I'm close.." I moaned, beginning to tremble as I felt myself clench around her fingers. At that, Nurse Ratched began curling her fingers and flicking my clit in a fast rhythm. Finally, I let out a half muffled scream, my legs shaking as I came hard.

She slowed down her movements, licking me clean and sucking her wet fingers with a quiet moan. I bit my lip, trying to catch my breath.

"W-wow.." I mumbled, not knowing the right words to explain what I'd just felt.

"Shh darling, we're not done here. You didn't think I'd let you come just once without any teasing?" Her devilish eyes glinted in the half dark, and she spread my legs back open.

"You've got a long night ahead of you (Y/N)."

****

The long awaited part two :)

I've have a lot of requests, I promise I'll get around to them eventually, sorry! The next one will be Billie, bc we love Billie here.