cordelia goode | cat got your tongue

****
Warning: smut.

**

I waited impatiently, tapping the top of my foot against the wooden floor. Cordelia was meant to have finished her work by now, and yet here I was, waiting outside the office door, half an hour after she'd promised to stop.

"Delia, hurry up." I groaned, resting my head against the door. I heard a shuffle of papers, a few clicks of a keyboard and a grumble of an apology. Not having any more patience, I opened the door, arms crossed with a scowl.

"Deliaaaa, I'm so bored." My pout was something I knew always won her over, and it did, judging by the smile that tugged on her corner of her lips.

"Okay okay, I'm just finishing off." Her head tilted down again, blonde hair sweeping down her face. I could see her slowly being lured in by whatever was so interesting about the papers, so I decided to attempt a quick intervention. I creeped up behind her, placing my hands on her shoulder and gently massaging the areas I knew would be sore from stress.

"Honey, not now." She mumbled, trying to ignore me.

"But you keep saying you'll finish, but you don't and I'm lonely." I whined, kissing the back on her neck. When I didn't get another reaction from her, I walked away with a huff, throwing myself on the couch. Many ideas ran through my head, anything to grab her attention, and that's when a wicked one came to mind.

I got up, walking slowly back over to Cordelia. Instead of touching her shoulders again, I put on a baby face. "Can I sit on your lap? At least let me be here with you whilst you work."

She sighed, but her expression softened, pulling me onto her lap and kissing my cheek before starting to work again. "I'm sorry baby, this is all just overwhelming, the council want me to d-" She cut herself off suddenly, her gaze dropping to me. "What do you think you're doing?" She hissed.

And what was I doing? I was slowly grinding on her thigh and resting my head on her shoulder. One of the rules with her was that I wasn't allowed to touch myself without permission, and what I was doing right now fell under that umbrella.

"Nothing at all." I smirked, not stopping the slow circular movements of my waist.

"It certainly doesn't feel like nothing." She growled, slipping a hand between my thighs and being able to feel how soaked I was through my jeans.

"I was just bored, it's not my fault." I came up with a bratty excuse, which caused Cordelia's expression to become more annoyed.

"So you're blaming me for you misbehaving? Oh sweetheart, you've got my attention now." Within a split second Cordelia had used her magic to take us to our room. The bed to be precise. My confidence was slowly diminished as my girlfriend's eyes darkened rapidly. I knew this wasn't going to end well on my behalf.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" She raised her eyebrows, pushing me firmly against the mattress. I swallowed harshly, holding onto my last shred of brattiness.

"You don't scare me Ms Supreme. Try harder." I laughed, but knowing deep down that the laughter was nervous habit.

"Oh? We'll see about that honey." She smirked, her hands working quickly to rip off my shirt and jeans. My heartbeat increased, anticipation filling me.

Cordelia immediately attacked my neck with bites, not kisses, but sloppy and hungry bites that made me moan quietly, feeling heat pool between my thighs. My hips bucked subconsciously, growing desperate for attention. She pulled away, staring deep into my eyes.

"What do you want me to do? Should I punish you for distracting me from my work? Or should I forgive you then fuck you?"

"Please forgive me.." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Mhm speak louder, I can't hear you. Where did all that confidence go?" She cooed, trailing a finger down my chest and slowly unclipping my bra.

"P-please.." I trailed off, hoping she'd just get the message and speed it all up. I tried to talk but the words got caught in my mouth as goosebumps covered my body.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" She whispered, and I just laid still, holding my breath to suppress any begging, still refusing to give in

Slowly, Cordelia spread my legs open, pulling off my panties in the process. I felt myself become weaker and weaker, and now I assumed she was going to forgive me. And why did I assume that? Because within a few seconds two fingers were buried inside of me. Gasping, I jolted in surprise.

"That feels good doesn't it?" She whispered, not moving her hand at all. I was forced to take matters into my own hand, grinding my hips against your fingers.

"Y-yes.. so good." My moans grew louder, grabbing onto Cordelia's shoulders to speed up the momentum. Finally she started to move her fingers in and out, thrusting rhythmically.

"F-fuck, yes." I mumbled, my lips parting permanently, gasping and groaning in pleasure as she sped up. Soon I felt a knot of nerves build up in my lower stomach, signalling that my arousal was growing.

"Faster, p-please." I begged, pushing my hips further against her fingers so that they were knuckle deep. She added another finger, causing a loud moan to erupt from my mouth.

"Are you close sweetheart?" Cordelia murmured into my ear, giving it a few bites. I nodded quickly, closing my eyes as I felt my legs begin to tremble. My walls started to clench around Cordelia's fingers, and I prepared myself for orgasm, but before the ecstasy hit, Cordelia pulled her fingers out suddenly.

"W-what are you doing?!" I almost yelled in frustration, my eyes flying open. She wore a smug smirk, licking her fingers clean from my wetness.

"You thought I was going to forgive you? No, honey, this is what a mild punishment looks like. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to finish."

And with that, Cordelia walked off, leaving me a needy mess on the bed.

****

Hey there, it's moi. Obviously. I hope that was okay. I may or may not have based this on a dream I had.. hm what? Lmao I need help.
If you have any requests, plz comment or message me, thank you :))

- H