xandra terrell | a blessing

****

I found this in my notes on my old phone, I wrote this a year and a half ago, so I apologise, I hope my writing has improved a little since then haha, I just wanted to post something, anything.

****

Warning: smut.

**

"(Y/N), meet my new girlfriend."

My head turned, surprised. There standing in front of me was my dad, with the hottest woman I'd seen in my life.

"Hey, my name's Xandra. With an X."

The words got caught in my throat, it was like my brain wouldn't function.

"Stop being rude (Y/N)! Say hello back!" My dad whispered quickly to me. Xandra simply chuckled to herself.

"Uh-hi, I'm (Y/N)." I stuck my hand out formally. When I'd lived with my mother, she insisted that politeness was the key to everything.

"I know." Xandra's eyes scanned me up and down, and she smirked through her violent gum chewing.

I stood there, not quite knowing what to do with myself.

"Be a dear and get us some drinks will you?" My dad walked away, sitting down on the sofa and switching on the T.V.

"I'll help you." Xandra said, walking in front of you, swinging her hips slightly, causing me to stare, wide eyed.

"Where do you keep your glasses?" She asked, turning around, but smirked when she caught me staring. Ahh damn. You're not slick (Y/N).

"Eyes up here sweetheart." Xandra pointed to her face, and I reluctantly pulled my eyes away from her body. I didn't feel embarrassed, because I'm sure everyone did that with her. She was hot, and it looked like she knew it.

"Uh, just in there" I pointed at furthest cupboard. Ten minutes later, Xandra and my dad were shouting at whatever game show was on tv as I sat behind them on the kitchen stool, staring at Xandra. I didn't have a great view, all I could see was the side of her face, but that was good enough for me. Then she caught me, again. This time, I didn't look away. It surprised me when she bit her lip and winked at me.

God, I'm pretty sure I'm in love already.

**

I'd gotten into a fight at school, a prick had decided to make fun of one of my friends, and there was no way I was going to let him get away with that. So what did I do? I threw a fist right into his nose. I guess it hadn't been necessary, as all he did was roll his eyes at my friend, but it had been satisfying to hear the little 'crack', though not satisfying being called to the principle's office. And of course, they informed my dad. Now here I was, sitting at the dining room table as my father sighed angrily.

"Can you not go a week without starting a riot (Y/N)?!"

Maybe I forgot to leave out the fact that I often got involved in small 'disagreements' with people at school. Though they weren't all exactly my fault, I swear.

"I'm sorry! I just wasn't going to let him get away with insulting Mei!"

"What's going on?"

Xandra's voice appeared, her figure saunting through the doorway, indicating that she had finished work. My mood magically lifted, somehow.