billie dean howard | not the good type of choking - pt. two

****
Warning: angst/ almost smut?
**

Me and Billie tore apart quicker than lightning, her standing up quickly and smoothing down her dress whilst taking a few deep breaths.

"Billie are you in here?" The door opened to reveal my mother, stepping in and locating me and Billie.

"Yes, I just came to check on (Y/N)." Billie smiled, she truly was a great actress because nothing about her screamed out the fact we'd just kissed. Wow, that kiss..

"Well I best be off, I don't want to get home too late." The love of my life cleared her throat, slowly walking towards the door. I could feel my heart sink a little, ask if the more she moved away, the more I missed her.

"Well I'll see you in two days then love." My mother smiled, giving Billie a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Never before had I wanted to be my mother so bad.

"Of course, I could I miss Friday afternoon tea and gossip." Billie joked, then caught my gaze. "Bye (Y/N), it was lovely seeing you again."

Just as I was about to reply, the blonde woman had gone. I sighed to myself as my mother left too. Leaning back, I rested my head on the wall, closing my eyes.

Wow. Well, that was something.

**

Because I had finished filming my new project, I was technically unemployed. And due to being unemployed, I had absolutely nothing to do. And that's why I found myself walking aimlessly around the house, trying to find interest in anything. Even scrolling through social media had become tedious. Mainly the only thoughts preoccupying my mind was the fact that Billie was coming over tomorrow afternoon. Something to look forward to I guess.

My phone buzzed, but I didn't bother to check it as it was probably nothing important.

Still bored, I decided to go back to my room, play music and change into a tank top and joggers, because I had no one to impress, therefore comfort came above fashion. Though halfway through getting changed, I got distracted by a song that came up on Spotify. I started to sing along, moving my body around a bit until I had gone into a full blown dance mode in my underwear. As one does.

"You can touch me with, slow handssss...." I sang the wise words of Lovato, not very well though, not well at all.

"Well that's forward, but can be arranged."

I spun around immediately at the voice, eyes widening when I saw none other than the Billie Dean Howard leaning against the doorframe.

"Holy shit you scared me- How did you get in here? My mother's not even home yet." Billie simply chuckled at me.

"Don't you read your texts sweetheart?"

Grabbing my phone, I saw a next from the woman in front of me.

Billie: Hi darling, I'm coming over to see you for a bit. If that's okay?

Ah damn. What had I thought earlier? 'Nothing important'? Stupid me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see, I was.." I trailed off, blushing a little.

"Too busy singing and dancing to provocative songs?" She raised an eyebrow, walking towards me. It was only when I felt her eyes roam my body that I remembered I was still in my underwear.

"Shit, sorry.." I fumbled around quickly, trying to locate my clothes. But hands grabbed my waist, pulling me forward before I could cover myself up.

"Oh don't hide that body on my account. It's quite an enjoyable view." Billie bit her lip. "And those lyrics, want me to live it out?"

I shivered, feeling her breath on my neck. "Uhm...." What do I say?

"Hm, I'll take that as a yes." She smirked, her hands moving from my waist to caress my sides. My breathing hitched as she slowly started to push me backwards against the wall. Knees weak, I tried to straighten up, but failed. I wasn't normally one to be submissive when it came to sexual encounters, but my lord would I kneel down for this woman. But that didn't mean I wouldn't try to flip the situation. So, I grabbed her arms, spinning us around so I was pinning dear Billie against my bedroom wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Billie hissed, her eyes flickering with dominance. I gulped, wishing that I could maintain my willpower, but as soon as Billie turned us back around, I knew it was hopeless for me to try and take control.

Her hand wrapped around my neck, making me splitter in surprise at first, but I couldn't help a surge of excitement rush through me. "O-oh God...." I mumbled, closing my eyes briefly.

"You like that huh? This is the good type of choking." She chuckled at my trembling body, then dragged me to the bed, throwing my onto the freshly made covers, though she did it carefully at the same time, always making sure that she wasn't hurting me.

"I'm guessing you like it rough then." Billie whispered in my ear, beginning to trail kisses down my jaw. I desperately nodded, already missing the feel of my favourite necklace around my neck, also known as Billie's hand.

"P-please.." I whined quietly, taking her hand and placing it on my chest. Talk about desperate, (Y/N).

"All in due time sweetheart." She husked, now straddling my waist, spreading small bites and kisses down my neck and then thankfully they were replaced with her silver ringed fingers, tightening around my neck. I bit my lip, trying not to moan.

Just as Billie was about to connect our lips, we heard the front door downstairs slam shut, followed by a "(Y/N), I'm home!"

Jesus fucking christ, yet again, my mother had to ruin the moment. Could she not realise that this hot milf actually wanted to get in my pants, and that having a parent around made it difficult to get railed? Rude.

Billie got off me, walking across the room, but instead of leaving like I thought she would, Billie locked the door. Frowning, I sat up, not getting what she was going.

"We're no way near finished here. So call out to Jacque and say you're on an important call and shouldn't be disturbed." It wasn't even a question or an option, Billie was stating what would happen. So with a slight hesitation, my shaky voice called out through my door.

"I-I'm on an important phone call about a big role, I don't want to be distracted!" There was a pause before I heard my mother reply.

"Okay darling, I'll be downstairs, good luck!"

Looking back at Billie, her smirk said it all. I should take my mother's advice, 'good luck'.

****

I won't be doing a part three, sorryy, I just wasn't in the mood for writing smut, but I just wanted to update something, sorry about the weak plot line.