Chapter 2

"Why didn't you tell me about this before, Cass?" The Queen asked, a worried expression on her face. They were inside the newly built meeting room — only the two of them.

Cassandra sighed. This is one of the things she hates the most — being a burden.

"It's fine, Raps. No need to panic about it," she said.

"Panic? Why would I panic?" She asked.

"The look on your face, of course."

Rapunzel sighed. "Alright. You got me there. But now that I think about it, I shouldn't panic," said Rapunzel and sat down.

Cassandra gave her a look of curiosity and sat down opposite to her. "That's... new."

Rapunzel shook her head. "No. No. Just think about this. Maybe those dreams are connected to your past!"

Cassandra chuckled and shook her head. "If this is another one of your conspiracy theories then stop it."

Rapunzel pouted. "It's not. But I've had that kind of dreams before, about Varian. And guess what, it's true," she stated, her tone firm and serious.

She sighed, defeated. "Let's say that you're right. What makes you think it's about my past?"

"I honestly don't—wait." Rapunzel clasped her hands together. "Cass, have you ever met your father?"

Cassandra shook her head. "No, why—oh!" Her eyes widened. "Are you thinking that-"

"The man in your dreams is your father? Yes," said the Queen with a huge smile.

"But it can't be right? It's impossible!" She said.

"Not nearly as impossible when Gothel locked me up in the tower but I still manage to find my way back to my family," said Rapunzel.

Cassandra rolled her eyes and relaxed on the chair. "You have a point."

"See? Now all we need to do is investigate!"

"And how are we going to do that?" Cassandra asked.

"Does your dream gave you any clues on how to find him?" She asked.

Cassandra thought as her mind wandered back to her dreams. Replaying it in her mind like a casette tape.

"There's this line where the man said that, 'You'll always find me where the sun meets the sea' in my dreams," said Cassandra.

Rapunzel snapped her fingers. "That's it!"

Cassandra furrowed her eyebrows. "That's it what?"

"We need to go where the Sun Meets The See to find the answer!"

"WHAT?!"