Chapter 5

"Cassie, wake up."

Cassandra slowly opened her eyes and adjusted her sight to the brightly lit surroundings. She's not used on waking up with the trees around her. She surely have overstayed her visit to the castle to feel this way on the woods again.

"Oh, Varian..." She sat up and stretched. Her eyes narrowed when she saw what Varian was holding. "What's that?"

Varian gave her a confused look. "A bread?"

She rolled her eyes. "I know, dummy. What I mean is how did you get it?"

"Oh, I bought some from a nearby town," he said and scratched the back of his neck. "It's actually the Town of Rosa."

Her eyes widened. "What? Then what's the point of us sleeping here last night?"

Varian chuckled. "Well, it's not like we knew that there's a town nearby." He handed her the bread and she quickly took it, taking a bite.

"Yeah. Anyway, let's go."

They decided to head to the town while eating. Varian took all the stuff she was supposed to carry — she tried to take it back but he was too stubborn. Saying that he can't let his lady do such work — not even considering the fact that she's been doing it since she was a teen.

They arrived in the town and saw that there are roses everywhere. Well, that explains why they were named the Town of Rosa.

"Hello there!" The two turned their heads to the side and saw a red haired girl smilling at them.

"Hello," said Varian with a kind smile.

"Are you knew here?" She asked.

"Yes, we are." Cassandra answered.

"Then welcome to the Town of Rosa! Mostly knowned as the town of love and roses! You couple must be very tired from a journey! My mom would love to have visitor in the house!" The girl said with a smile.

"A-a couple?"

--

This is honestly just a random chapter.