Chapter 6: "Hi Vanya, Hi (Y/N)."

Harper and I gasp at the sight of Klaus's mansion "You're rich?!" Harper gasps. "How'd he get a mansion?" I ask Ben, he rolls his eyes "He started a cult." He tells me "HEY! It was not a cult, it was a community that promoted peace and love." Klaus says, pointing a finger at Ben. "Totally a cult." I say, raising an eyebrow "Look it doesn't matter what is was! All that matter is that we have a place to sleep and we're together. Baby sis, my dead brother, and my possible niece." Klaus says, throwing a rock through the window.

"Wait, I thought you lived here..." I say nervously "He doesn't remember where he put the key." Ben says, crossing his arms as Klaus crawls into the house and opens the door. "Alright, I saw we all get some sleep and then we'll play in the pool!" Klaus giggles before passing out "Hey, do you know how I fix this?" I ask Ben, "Hm? Yeah, say pause to freeze time, unfreeze to freeze a specific person or object, rewind to travel backwards, fast-forward to travel forward, and play to start time again." He says.

I stare at him in awe "Wow. Anything else I need to know?" I ask "You have ice powers." Ben says "Really? How do I activate them?!" I ask excitedly, Ben chuckles "I'll tell you in the morning." He says. I sigh before taking a spot near Harper and closing my eyes

This time, I wasn't in Dad's office. I was in Klaus' kitchen "I'm sorry, (Y/N).... Vanya drove off! I woke up and got a call-" "Sissy, what happened?" I ask nervously.

"Vanya's been shot."

I gasp and jump up, it still night....... "Vanya..." I whisper before standing up. I look to see that Klaus and Harper were still sleeping, I sigh before scooping Harper up in my arm "Where are you going?" Ben asks, tilting his head "I had a vision....Vanya's gonna get shot tonight." I sigh, Ben's eyes widen "You want to save her..." He says. I nod "You can leave Harper here, I promise we'll watch her." Ben says, I look at him before looking at Harper "If she's not with you when I see you again, I'm bringing you back to life and then killing you again." I whisper, Ben nods nervously "Noted...now go save our sister." He says as I place Harper down. We smile at each other before I take a deep breath

"Pause."

~Small Time Skip~

I run all the way to the barn to see Vanya just driving off. I let out a tired sigh before opening the car door and getting in "Play." I say. Vanya lets out a scream "(Y/N)?! Where have you been? Sissy and I looked every for you and Harper!" She yells, stopping the car "I found our brother." I say with an awkward laugh "What?" Vanya asks "Mmhm. He's a cult leader and one's dead." I tell her. Vanya blinks a few times "How'd you even get in here?" She asks "We have powers." I explain.

Vanya stares at me for a moment before letting out a sigh and driving off "So where are we going?" I ask, Vanya lets out a sigh "I...I needed to clear my head." She says with a sad look in her eyes. "I get it." I sigh, shrugging. Vanya looks at me "What's going on with you?" She asks softly "There's someone out there that loves me deeply, but I can't remember them. There's so much I want to remember, but all I get is bits and pieces that don't connect..." I sigh sadly "I don't think I want to remember my old life." Vanya tells me "Why not? I was in your old lif-what's that?" I ask gesturing to the lights on the street. 

Vanya begins slowing down and I gasp "Don't slow down!" I yell, but she didn't listen "They're just milk-men." She says.

The man pulls out a gun and begins shooting at us "AH!" I scream out.

"Vanya! DRIVE!" I scream at her "Ok geez!" Vanya says before speeding past the guys. And just like my vision, the guy started shooting at us. Vanya gasps and starts going faster, but we end up going off the road and the car gets stuck in the dirt. "We're gonna have to run." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt and running out the car with Vanya close behind.

"Who are those guys?!" Vanya asks, panting as we run "They are the ones who killed Arizona!" I shout before I hear a man shout "Vi måste hitta dem och döda dem! (We must find and kill them!)" "What did he say?" Vanya asks "I don't know...but it's probably nothing nice." I say before we run into a cornfield. "We're gonna have to split up!" I yell "WHAT?!" Vanya shouts "TRUST ME!" I yell, turning in a different direction.

Pants leave my mouth as I dodge bullets "VAD TILL DU VILL?! (WHAT DO YOU WANT?!)" I scream, my eyes widen "Did I just..." I whisper "Vi har ett jobb att slutföra. (We have a job to complete.)" A voice says coldly. I turn to see the man aiming the gun at me as he slowly approaches. I whimper and back away closely "Lämna eller så kommer du ångra det. (Leave or you'll regret it.)" I growl, feeling a strong feeling in my chest. The man cocks the gun and I scream out before there is a bright blue flash and I pass out.

Time Skip

"(Y/N)?!"

"(Y/N)?!" 

"Please wake up....I'm sorry!" Vanya sobs. I cough and open my eyes "What are you sorry for?" I ask, Vanya gasps and pulls me into a hug "I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" She cries "Don't worry Vanya, look around," I tell her, looking at the frozen area around us "I did this." Vanya lets out a sigh of relief "Don't scare me like that!"

We gasp when we hear footsteps "Be ready to kill." I whisper to Vanya, struggling summon my ice powers. My eyes widen when I see him....Five....

He cracks a small smile towards both of us "Hi Vanya, Hi (Y/N)." He says. Vanya stands up and stares at him defensively "Who are you?" She asks "Your brother and my husband." I groan as I sit up. Vanya looks at me surprised "I'm sorry what?" She asks, Five looks at me just as surprised before snapping out his thoughts "Listen, you can either wait here for the Ikea Mafia or you can come with me." He says, helping me up. I snicker quietly "Why do they want to kill us?" Vanya asks "Because you two don't belong here." Five states, holding my hand tightly, but not tight enough to hurt...

~Flashback~ (Ages: 10)

"Hey Five? Why do you like holding my ice cold hands so much?" I ask as he places my hands on his face. Five lets out a chuckle "Same reason you love staring in my eyes, it's calming." He says calmly, "Fair enough," I giggle "But I really wanna finish reading." I pout. Five shakes his head "Sorry (Nickname), but I'm really stressed right now. You're hands could keep me calm even if the world was ending!" Five jokes, making me giggle "Ok, ok, I'll finish reading later." I laugh....

"In Dallas?" Vanya asks, as we walk through the the cornstalks "Whoa..." I gasp at the sight of where Vanya was "Pretty wild, right?" Five says to me before looking at Vanya "Nice to know your powers are still intact." 

~Time Skip~

Five passes me a cup of coffee and I give him a confused look "I don't drink coffee..." I tell him, Five smirks "Oh trust me, you do." He says, gently lifting his cup to his lips. I take a sip and a smile makes a way to my lips alongside a blush. "What causes the first apocalypse?" Vanya asks, Five tenses before letting out a sigh "A meteor crashed into the planet, it was like the dinosaurs but way worse." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him before scenes of the apocalypse flash in my mind. I snap out my thoughts to see that my cup is frozen "I...need to make a phone call." Vanya says, walking away.

I hear Five sigh, I look at him. "You know, I really wish I could talk to you right now..." He sighs, burying his face in his hands "I may not be at my 100%, but I'm still here. And now I know you're not crazy, since I've met crazy." I tell him. Five looks at me "You met Klaus?" He asks, I nod "Yep! I hope I don't regret leaving Harper with him though..." I say the last part under my breath. Five lets out a quiet laugh "This isn't the first time I tried to save the world, but this is my first time doing it without you..." He says sadly. 

I frown a little "What was I like?" I ask, sipping my coffee. "You were a combination of kind and crazy," Five tells me with a smile on his face "You always knew how to make me smile and growing up, you always tired to make the academy a home....I wish you could remember our life together..." I glance at my hands "I remember bits and pieces. I want to remember who I was and who we were. I know deep down I really care about you, a part of me hurts from seeing you so sad..." I sighs, taking another sip of my cup, but it was empty. I pout and Five chuckles "I see I was right." He teases, I shove him playfully "Shut up." I laugh. Five laughs too before frowning and staring at his cup "Hey Five," I ask, earning his attention "I know it might not mean much, but.....

I think I'm falling for you all over again."