Chapter 15: Eight Swings

A/N: WARNING! BLOOD, DEATH, AND I MADE (Y/N) NUT UP IN THIS CHAPTER! GOREY SCENE WILL BE IN BOLD. HOPE YOU ENJOY! WHY AM I STILL YELLING?! 

~Second Person/Author's POV~

Harper stand by herself outside the restaurant

"Hey."

She turns to see Luther standing beside her "How come you're not inside with Five and (Y/N)?" Luther asks. Harper sighs "I just found out that my best friend is my mom...." She says, looking down "Ah, yeah....that's a lot to take in." Luther says "That's not the problem!" Harper groans "I just wish I would've know sooner! And now things are gonna be awkward, like do I call (Y/N) mom?!" She says.

Luther nods understandingly "Well, I'm heading back to Elliott's. You wanna tag along?" He ask as Harper yawns "Yeah..." Harper says. Diego walks up with a proud look "You ok, Uncle Batman?" Harper asks, studying him carefully, Diego glances at Luther before chuckling "Never better! Come on, let's go." He says.

~Time Skip~

"I wonder if Elliott made anything for dinner." Harper yawns tiredly as they make they way up the stairs "I hope he just order a pizza." Diego says, opening the door and tossing his keys on the counter "I think I saw some chips in the cabinet." Luther says, opening the cabinet door.

Diego taps Luther's shoulder and they turn "Blood." Diego mutters "Hm?" Harper asks "Stay here. We'll grab you when it's safe." Diego says sternly. Harper frowns and lets out a hesitant nod "Be careful..." She whispers as Diego walks up behind Luther "Come on." Luther says quietly, walking out of Harper's sight.

"Elliott!"

Harper frown deepens when there isn't a response....she couldn't help when her feet started to pull her further into the apartment. A squish is what caused her to freeze "More blood..." Harper gasp quietly, following the trail.

When the trail ended, Harper saw words she didn't understand "Holy s***..." Diego mutters, standing beside her:

OGA FOR OGA

Luther quickly covers Harper's eyes as she turn her head back "What are you doing?" Harper asks nervously, squirming "Shielding your innocence." Luther says, carrying Harper into another room.

~Time Skip~

Harper lays on a bed and stares at the ceiling "I hope Five and (Y/N) get here soon..." She sighs sadly "I wish I never would've left." The door opens, causing Harper to seat up "Hey." Five says softly "Hey..." Harper says, rubbing her arm. "Where's (Y/N)?" They both ask at the same time "I thought she was with you." Harper says nervously, Five shakes his head "Last time I saw her, she went looking for you." Five says, glancing out the window.

"So where is she?" Harper asks with a worried look, Five flashes her the same look "I don't know....but wherever she is, she's safe." Five states...

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I stuff my hands in my pockets as Handler hands me a cup of wine "To be clear," I say sternly "I take out the board. You get me and my family home and give me a chance to raise my kid?" Handler pops a cigarette in her mouth and smirks at me "That's the deal." She says, handing me a paper. 

A shaky sigh leaves my throat as I read the paper. I look at Handler and she grins back at me. I sigh again before taking a heavy sip of the wine "I'm out of here." I cough, walking away.

~Time Skip~

"Uh...excuse me?" I ask, the lady gasps and jolts up "Oh, you snuck up on me there," She says "If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out til 3." "Can't wait," I say with a fake smile "Do you know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" "Hm? Sure do, Muskellunge Banquet Room." She says, pointing towards the room. The lady turns to me "You looking for your mom? She in for the convention?" She asks "Yes, I'm suppose to meet her in..........there...." I slur out "You ok dear?" The lady asks with a worried tone.

I nods quickly as my eyes dart to a vending machine "Just hungry, do you have any change?" I ask "Sure, I'll just look in my purse..." She says, pulling out some change "There you are!" "Thanks." I sigh, quickly making my way to the vending machine. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion as I walked, but I made it to the machine

It had (Favorite Candy Bar: F/C/B)!

My hands shake a I place the change into the slot and I press the button. I growl as the candy bar get stuck "No no no..." I grumble, pressing all the buttons "Come on!" I shake the machine with pure rage flowing through my body "F****** (F/C/B)!" I scream before kicking the glass with all my might.

The rage leaves my body and I quickly look around the area before walking towards the door, but I made sure to lick the icing off the cake on the table as I walked.

I stare at the door before grabbing a fire axe "They are so f*****." I giggle as I walk into the room

"You!" AJ says, making everyone gasp and turn towards me "Yep...me." I say with a wicked grin "Call security!" AJ orders. A lady rushes to the phone, but I swing the axe at her arm. Everyone gasps as I smirk widely "Now for the real fun." I cackle, squeezing the axe firmly

There was no feeling a regret as the blood of the board painting the walls, my clothes and my face. I know I'm not in my right mind.....I know Handler did something.....but d*** it felt G R E A T!

I laugh "So far I've killed almost half of you with 2 swings," I say proudly "Let's see if I can kill the rest of you with 6!" My hands frost the handle as my tightens.

*swing*

*SPLAT*

"3!"

*swing*

*SPLAT*

"4!"

Before I could take my next swing, I was tackled to the floor. I gasp and look up to see the lady from before "GET OFF OF ME!" I scream, kicking my legs "You broke the vending machine in the hallway!" She shouts. "I don't wanna hurt you." I sigh, shoving her away "Hurt me? I ain't afraid of you, you little pus ball!" She scoffs. I roll my eyes and swing the axe at her. The lady falls back "Not what I wanted but....5!" I call out before continuing.

~Small Time Skip~

I grin down at AJ "Who sent you?!" AJ shouts "Does it really matter now?" I ask with a smirk "She sent you....whatever she's paying, I'll double it!" He says, hiding behind his chair "It's too late for that now...." I scoffs, raising my axe for the last time 

"NO!"

*swing* 

*CRASH*

"8."

A/N: And that is why you don't take drinks from people that hate you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye~