Chapter 12: Family Meeting

A/N: Because I don't want (Y/N) to meet Lila yet. This is set after the party thing and Lila's gone (for now). And (Y/N) was out long enough for Harper to already know Five's, Diego's and Luther's names and powers.

Word Count: 3,089

"Really?!" Harper gasps before she frowns sadly "Does that mean you're gonna get rid of me?" She asks, lowering her head. I smile brightly "Of course not," I tell her "You're my dau-I mean-you're my best friend! You're stuck with me now. Me and my weird family,"

Harper beams "You mean your family with cool super powers?! I have no problem with that at all!" She squeals, bouncing up and down. Right powers..... "Have you ever had powers?" I ask nervously "No, but I wish I did," Harper giggles "It would be so cool!" I flash her a crooked smile before I hear voices.

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me."
"Wait who?"
"Those Dutch sociopaths."

I sigh, standing up walking towards the kitchen. Harper follows closely behind me "They're Swedish." I correct, everyone turns their head towards me "(Y/N)?" Diego whispers "Sup, Batman," I say, hugging him before walking towards the fridge "Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline. They make Hazel and Cha Cha look sane." I grab an apple, rinse it off and begin eating it.

Diego lets out an annoyed sigh "I was fine for three months until you showed up." He says to Five "Yeah," Luther agrees "I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Diego and Luther look at Five with annoyed "Look at you two," I coo tiredly "Finally getting along." Five flashes me a small smile before glaring at Luther and Diego "Even if it was my fault, which it isn't," He says "We only have 6 days before the end of the world-" "What?" Harper asks.

Everyone looks at her "The worlds ending?" She asks me "Uh...yes." I tell her awkwardly, biting into my apple. Harper goes quiet for a second "What are you guys gonna do about it?" She asks, crossing her arms nervously, we glance at each other "You guys are the superheroes, you guys need to do something." "We tried to do something the first time." Luther scoffs. I roll my eyes "Yeah, until you messed up." I say "Excuse me?" Luther says.

"Lenard might've been the one to place the bomb, but you were the one holding the matches."
"What are you talking about?"
"You locked Vanya, your SISTER, up. I would snap to if I just found out I had powers, I went to my family, (who never loved me), for help and I ended up in a cage. Alone."

Luther glares at the floor and I look at Five "You were saying?" I ask, aiming a smile towards him. Five blinks away a proud smirk "We need to find Dad, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate." He tells me. "Well...." Luther sighs, I turn my head towards him "That's not exactly true." We all stare at him "What do you mean?" Five asks, taking a step beside me.

"I saw him." Luther says.....

~Small Time Skip~

"That's pathetic." Diego says "Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my a**." Luther scoffs, eating his food "No dude," I say "He shanked your heart." Harper nods "Mm." Was all Luther said "Is that my bathrobe?" Elliott asks, entering the room "No." Luther says. It probably was.

"Look, who cares what he shanked? He knows something about time travel," Five says, taking a seat at the table "Um..." Elliott says "Wait, why can't one of you just do your thing and time travel us out?" I let out a tired sigh "Anyone care to explain?" Five suggests, standing up.

"First time Five tried, we got stuck in the apocalypse with no way of getting home. Because when Five's powers don't work, mine don't work either."

"Second time (Y/N) tried, Five ended up without hair on his balls and (Y/N) ended up wearing A cups."

"Last time I tried, I scattered my family across 3 years in Dallas, Texas. Possibly triggering a doomsday."