Inaccessible

Okay just a little reminder for those of ya'll who don't get it yet any talking like this is Jeremy or Michael or any other character that is a human but when the dialogue switches to this it is the SQUIP talking unless Jeremy is also communicating with it telepathically.

Get it. Got it? Good!

Zap!

"OW!" Jeremy clutches his wrist that had been shocked with his free hand. "What the heck was that for?"

The SQUIP materializes in front of him. "Jeremy, I have done a lot of research into your computer archives and I have come to a decision that there will be no more masturbation."

Jeremy's face flushes with embarrassment and he struggles to control it. "I was just gonna.........check my email."

The SQUIP laughs. "You can't lie to me Jeremy, I'm inside of your head. Every thought you have gets processed to me." The SQUIP shudders. "And those were not nice images."

Jeremy stands and runs a hand through his hair. "Can we please stop talking about it?"

"Gladly. Although I have conducted a formula so that you do a sit up every time you think about sex. With the way your thoughts are controlled.... you'll have pecs in no time."

"Changing the subject!" Jeremy announces heading into his closet. "What's the plan for today?"

"You mean the plan for you to not make a fool out of yourself in front of Christine?"

"Yes, smart guy." Jeremy's response is muffled as he pulls a shirt over his head.

"Just let me do the talking."

"If you say so." He pulls on pants over his boxers. "Just don't make me look stupid."

"Oh Jeremy." The SQUIP gives him a once over. "You do that all on your own."

There is a slight swagger to Jeremy Heere's walk as he makes his way through the halls of his high school. His secret was the super computer in his brain but nobody else knows that but him.

"Searching for target female."

It's lunch time and the SQUIP suggested he skip hanging with Michael just this once to go use some of the skills the SQUIP had acquired to woo Christine.

"Target female spotted at the end of the hall."

Jeremy zeroes in on a spot straight ahead and there she is at her locker with a pile of books.

"I think it goes without saying what you are supposed to do here."

"Don't worry I've got this."

He reaches her just as her math book slips from her grasp. He catches it before it hits the ground.

"You look like you need this."

"Smooth."

"Jeremy!" Her face is bright as she greets him. "Thank you." She reaches for the book but the rest threaten to tumble.

"Allow me?" He grabs the stack out of her arms. "Where to?"

"Oh, Jeremy you don't need to trouble yourself- "

"Be confident, not to cocky."

"Helping you is never trouble Christine. Now where are you going?"

She bashfully tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "I was headed to the music room."

He shoots her what he hopes is a confident grin. "Well then lead the way."