Chapter 1

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: Hey! It's me, Chris McClain, back with a brand new season of Total Drama! This time were doing another all star show with contestants from our previous seasons.

Chris: And this time were going to be doing it on and island somewhere in the middle of the ocean. And this time we'll have a brand new competitor join our cast.

Chris: Like in the previous all stars, the winning team will stay at our resort and the losers will stay in a lame-o cabin. And this time, the last one standing will be winning up to five million dollars.

Chris: Who will be our new contestant? Who will win? And who will go nuts? Find out right here on TOTAL! DRAMA! TROPICAL ISLAND!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that I've been the one selected to be the new contestant on Total Drama. I've watched every episode of Total Drama and I had a feeling i'd know what to expect.

It was a long ride to the island and I got a look at all the other contestants from the previous seasons. I knew who I could trust and who I couldn't trust.

After a while we finally arrived to the island for the show. One by one the others started to get called until Chris finally got to me.

Chris: And our contest winner and new contestant, Y/n.

Y/n: It's an honor to be here.

Chris: It's great to have you man.

With that I grabbed my things and joined the group. As Chris gave us a tour of the new island I was amazed. There was all sorts of amazing scenery from animals to waterfalls and I thought it was beautiful.

Chris then went on to explain the rules about how winners got the rewards and losers have to vote someone off and about the invincibility statue hidden on the island And I was hoping that I wouldn't be the first one gone and that I could find the statue.

After a while we got to the elimination area near the docks. And I noticed I was sitting next to a girl with blonde hair and pale skin. I couldn't remember her name so I decided to start a conversation with her.

Y/n: Hi, I'm Y/n.

Dawn: It's nice to meet a fellow nature lover, I'm Dawn.

Y/n: Oh yeah, you can read auras, right?

Dawn: Indeed, and yours is especially a blueish green. It suits you well since you want to protect those that can't defend themselves.

Y/n: Oh, you're good.

Then all of a sudden she started blushing a little. I was about to ask her why before Chris spoke up.

Chris: Okay, now we're going to divide you all into two teams so when I call your name just go stand right over there. Y/n, Dawn, Mike, Zoey, Cody, Sierra, Duncan, Courtney, Lightning, and Cameron. You guys will be known as the Terrific Tigers.

Y/n: Awesome, looks like we're on the same team Dawn.

Dawn: Yeah, I guess it does.

Lightning: Lighting's gonna carry this team to victory. Sha-yeah!

Sierra: Cody-kin's.

Cody: Hey Sierra.

Chris: And the rest of you over there. Gwen, Brick, Jasmine, Shawn, Lindsay, Alejandro, Heather, Dave, Sky, and Jo. You guys will be called the Superior Seagulls.

Lindsay: Yay, were seagulls.

Alejandro: Did you miss me Heather?

Heather: Shut it!