Chapter 12

A/n: The idea for the challenge in this chapter came from Horror_kid2k19. And if like to give a shout out to him as a thanks for the idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that I had made it to the final eight. I thought that I would have been eliminated by now, but I guess I was wrong. Right now me and Dawn were enjoying some breakfast on the balcony. It was a beautiful morning out and I thought that it was amazing.

Dawn: It's such a beautiful morning, isn't it Y/n?

Y/n: You could say that again, but knowing Chris, it's not going to last forever. But it doesn't matter, because as long as I'm with you I know these mornings will last forever.

Dawn: That's so sweet.

Then she gave me a kiss on the lips and we continued to enjoy our breakfast. But it came to and end when Chris had decided to ruin it once again.

Chris: All campers, please report to the main lodge in five minutes.

Confessional

Y/n: I am really getting tired of Chris ruining my time with Dawn. If I win the money, I am placing a restraining order on him and his oversized ego.

Chris: *on intercom* I highly doubt that'll help you in any way Y/n.

Y/n: It's official, I hate him.

Confessional

Seeing as we didn't have a choice, me and Dawn joined the others over at the main lodge. After a few minutes of waiting, Chris came in to explain the challenge we had today.

Chris: Okay campers, I hope that you're all ready to test all your vocal cords. Because today's challenge will be a singing competition.

Duncan: Really? I said it before and I'll say it again, Duncan's do NOT sing.

Chris: Unless you really want to be disqualified, you sure will Duncan.

Jasmine: Well, singing isn't that hard, I mean most people can do it.

Shawn: She's right, It's pretty easy

Confessional

Jasmine: In all honesty, I shouldn't have said anything to begin with.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn: In retrospect, I should have kept my big mouth shut.

Confessional ends

Chris: It's to bad you won't be singing in English, you two. Because today, you'll all have to sing a song in Latin.

Once he said that I knew it was going to be hard. I was good at singing, but I was bad at singing in a different language. So I knew that this was going to be a real pain in the butt.

Chris: All of you have only eight hours to rehearse a song. When your time is up you'll all meet at the outdoor theater afterwards. You'll all be judged by me, chef, and an intern, the one with the most points wins invincibility.

With that we all went to go and practice singing songs in Latin. And I knew that I would have to practice hard if I had a chance at winning. It was just a matter of what I wanted to sing, and I had a feeling I knew what I should sing about.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn's P.O.V.

I have been practicing the whole time to try and win the challenge. I was going to sing a song about nature and I hoped it would be good enough. I had been making sure that I had the song down before the challenge, and I knew I was ready.

But I knew that Y/n would be in trouble since he knew very little about singing and speaking in Latin. So I had been hoping that he would come up with a good song in time. And after practicing for the last eight hours, it was time for us to compete in the challenge.

So we all met up at the outdoor theater and I knew everyone was real nervous. But Alejandro wasn't since he could speak Latin, so we all knew he would be nearly impossible to beat. So one by one, everyone went on stage and sang their songs. After I had sang my song, it was finally down to Y/n and Alejandro. Then we all saw him bring out a guitar for his song and got ready.

Y/n: This song goes out to someone that's very important to me. So Dawn, I hope that you enjoy this song that I had written just for you.

As soon as Y/n had finished everyone was completely speechless. After a few moments Chris, Chef, and the intern all started clapping. And to make things a lot better, Y/n had gotten a nine from all of them for his amazing song.

And since I was good at speaking Latin, I had understood every word. So I had ended up running to him to him and kissing him and he kissed back. After a minute we stopped had to stop to catch our breath before I looked him in the eyes with love.

Dawn: Did you mean it?

Y/n: Every word of it.

After Y/n and I got off the stage it was down to Alejandro. And I knew that his songs score would probably be close very close to Y/n's. But sadly, Alejandro was able to win by getting a ten from Chris, chef, and the intern.

Chris: And the winner is Alejandro! And who's coming to the spa hotel?

Alejandro: Well, i'd have to choose my dear amigo Y/n.

That confused all of us, I had a feeling he would try to get Y/n to join him in his alliance. We all knew that he couldn't be trusted, and I knew that I had to keep an eye on him.

Chris: Okay everyone, get cast your votes to kick off anyone but Alejandro.

Elimination Ceremony

After we all cast our votes we made our way to the bonfire. But before we did, I pulled Y/n over to the side to talk to him in private.

Dawn: Why did Alejandro choose you?

Y/n: He wanted me to help him get Heather voted off. And I only agreed to make sure Heather got the boot.

Dawn: But how can you sure that he can be trusted?

Y/n: He can't be trusted, which is why I had voted for him.

Dawn: Well, I did the same. That bail, horrible creature needs to be voted off before he causes more harm.

Y/n: Agreed.

Afterwards, we joined the others and waited for Chris. And for some reason he was in a really good mood.

Chris: Okay, if I call your name, then it means you're safe. Alejandro, Duncan, Courtney, Shawn, Jasmine, and Dawn, you're all safe.

Now I was nervous, I was really hoping that Y/n was safe. I had a feeling that everything would work out.

Chris: And with a vote of six to two, the final marshmallow of the night goes to........ Y/n.

Heather: WHAT?!

Y/n: Yes.

Heather: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Before Heather could try and run, chef had grabbed her and put her in the slingshot. Then Chris launched her off into the distance as she waa screaming. It was a close call for Y/n, and I was just happy he was safe.

Chris: That's thirteen down and only seven to go. Who will be the next to go? And who will be one step closer to winning the five million? Find out next time on Total! Drama! Tropical island!