Chapter 8

Your P.O.V.

After we won the last challenge we all were in great moods. Even Duncan was starting to enjoy himself and we got to know each other. We started to find out we had a lot in common and almost felt like brothers. We were enjoying some breakfast when Chris came on via the intercom again.

Chris: Alright campers, please follow the signs to your next challenge.

So we all finished our breakfast before we started following the nearby signs. After ten minutes of walking we all noticed some bleachers by a makeshift outdoor theater. I could tell it had to be some form of talent contest, I just didn't know about what specificity. So we all took our seats and then Chris appeared from some pink smoke.

Chris: Alright campers, I hope that you're ready. Because today's challenge is going to be a talent contest like Total Drama Island's "Not quite Famous" challenge. Each team will choose a partner and has eight hours to practice. There will be three rounds and the team that wins the two of the three will get invincibility.

Duncan: That's easy, man.

Chris: I was hoping one if you would say that. That's why you have to dress up for this challenge and the scores will be determined by me, Chef, and one of our interns. So get dressed and get practicing, because you don't want to be the losing team.

Confessional

Y/n: Man, I've been dreading the dance related challenges. I'm not much of a dancer, I just hope I can partner up with Dawn.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn: I love to dance, I just hope I can partner up with Y/n. It would be like a dream come true to dance with him.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey: Y/n and Dawn will so partner up.

Confessional ends

So we all started to get dressed up in the tuxedos and dresses. And I could tell that Duncan wasn't enjoying this one bit. When I saw Dawn my heart skipped a beat, she was wearing a beautiful forest green dress.

Y/n: Wow.

Dawn: What?

Y/n: You look.... beautiful.

Dawn: T-Thank you.

She then started to blush really badly and I did the same when I realized what I had just said to her. After a moment of silence we both noticed that Courtney partnered with Duncan and Mike with Zoey.

Y/n: So... do you.... want to be partners?

Dawn: Yes.... I mean sure.

So we both went into the forest so we could practice by ourselves. And I had brought some music with me so we could dance to it.

Y/n: I should warn you I'm not really good at dancing.

Dawn: Its ok, I can teach you.

With that we started the music and began to practice. It took me a while to get the moves right but I was able too. So we ended up practicing to a few other songs to pass the time. After a while it was time for us to head back to compete. Dawn and I looked to see Chris, Chef, and an intern all in some sort of judges seats.

Chris: Alright, it's time for the Total Drama talent contest.

So one by one members of each team went out. Mike and Zoey were up against Gwen and Brick in the first part. Apparently, they were doing some sing off and Mike and Zoey won since Gwen and Brick kept messing up.

When the second round started it was Courtney and Duncan going against Shawn and Jasmine. They were going to be found some sort of Olympics related challenges. While they were doing that Alejandro and Heather came up to us.

Alejandro: Good luck, you'll need it.

Heather: Especially when we're kicking both of your butts.

Y/n: Well, I say good luck to you too.

With that they left before I started to get really nervous. I felt like I was going to mess up somehow and Dawn seemed to notice.

Dawn: Hey, it's ok. Don't allow him to get under your skin Y/n.

Y/n: I know, it's just that I'm worried I might mess up and hurt someone.

Dawn: You won't, we've been practicing for hours. I know that you can do this of you believe in yourself Y/n.

Y/n: You're right Dawn. All I have to is just try and we can get through this.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn's P.O.V.

After I helped Y/n get his confidence back we noticed the second part was over. It looked like Shawn and Jasmine won the second match since Duncan messed up and hurt himself. And now the score was tied and it was down to me and Y/n going against Heather and Alejandro.

Chris: Alright, now it's down the final round, Y/n and Dawn vs Heather and Alejandro in a dance off.

Then Chris started the music and we all started to dance to win the final round. It was a tough round since Alejandro most likely knew every step to the music. So after a couple minutes of dancing Alejandro accidentally tripped and dropped Heather. And as the music was about to end I pulled Dawn into a dip and we just stared into each other's eyes. Then we kept inching closer until our lips met and we shared a kiss as the music ended.

Confessional

Y/n: YES!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn: I loved every second of that.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey: Its about time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mike: Were happy for you guys.

Confessional ends

When we looked up we saw that everyone was in shock. And it was silent for a moment until Chris had started clapping. Then everyone else, except for Heather and Alejandro, had started clapping as well.

Chris: And the Terrific Tigers win.

Our team started to cheer at another victory as Y/n wrapped me into a hug. So we all went back to the resort to celebrate, but Y/n and I waited outside for a moment.

Y/n: So does this mean we're a couple now?

I just giggled and kissed him on the lips and he started kissing back after a couple seconds.

Dawn: Yes.

Y/n: Awesome.

With that we joined the rest of the team and had told them we were a couple. And they were all happy for us, even Duncan was happy about it. After a while we found out that Brick had been eliminated for messing up. It was sad since Brick was my friend and I knew it wouldn't be the same without him.