Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.

I was honestly really uncomfortable to be around Alejandro. And I knew that he couldn't be trusted since he would most likely backstab me. And I had a feeling he knew I had the invincibility statue.

I just had to make sure that he didn't take it and that he'd get eliminated soon. It was early evening and I was just walking around the woods when I had heard someone following me. I thought that it could be Dawn or Alejandro, but when I peaked around my shoulder I saw Heather.

So I just pretended not to notice before I managed to climb behind some rocks. Then when she passed me she started to look around until I revealed myself. So I tapped her shoulder and when I did I could tell that I had surprised her.

Y/n: Why are you following me?

Heather: I just want to make a temporary alliance with you, Y/n.

Y/n: And why would I do that?

Heather: Look, we both hate Alejandro and both want him gone. So, just for the time being, I say we work together to get him voted off.

Y/n: Not gonna happen.

Heather: What?

Y/n: Please, everyone on this island hates Alejandro. So it wouldn't really matter if I agreed or not. And quite frankly, I don't trust you at all.

With that I just walked off and left Heather alone. I had to make sure that she and Alejandro wouldn't try to get to me, Dawn, or the invincibility statue.

Confessional

Y/n: I don't trust Heather! She'd just stab me in the back as soon as we got rid Alejandro.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Heather: That little weasel will so be going home after Alejandro. No one walks out any alliance with me, no one!

Confessional ends

After a while I made my way back to the cabins. When I arrived I saw Dawn outside waiting for me.

Dawn: What's troubling you, Y/n?

Y/n: Heather wanted to make a temporary alliance with me to try and get rid of Alejandro.

Dawn: And did you agree?

Y/n: Of course not, I would never trust someone like Heather. But now I have a feeling that she'll be coming for me once Alejandro gets booted off.

Dawn was about to say something when Chris spoke up via the intercom. He wanted us to meet him over at the main hall for today's challenge. So we made our way there and took a seat to see what he wanted.

Chris: Alright, now that everyone's here we can start the challenge. Now today, all you have to do is to find a gold coin and put it into this vending machine. It'll be like the "Mo monkeys, Mo problems" challenge from season six.

Alejandro: What's the catch?

Y/n: Yeah, there's always a catch when it comes to you Chris.

Chris: I know, that's why I'm not telling you where the coins are. It makes it a lot more fun for me, and the first one to get a coin to the machine will get invincibility.

So we all started to search the island to find the coins. I started to search in the forest and found a tree full of monkeys. Then I remembered that in season six Chris gave the gold coins to monkeys. So I decided to do what Jasmine did in season six to see if any of them had a gold coin.

Y/n: Hey monkeys, wave your hands in the air.

They copied what I did and I knew it could work. So I decided to mess with them a little first.

Y/n: Swing on a branch.

I started to swing on a nearby branch and they did the same. Then I pulled out a quarter I had in my pocket.

Y/n: Toss a coin in the air.

I tossed it and it landed on the ground a few feet in front of me. Then one of the monkeys did the same and I grabbed it when it hit the ground.

Y/n: Thanks monkey.

Confessional

Y/n: That was to easy.

Confessional ends

The monkey just face palmed itself when it realized what it did. Then I had started running as fast as back to the campground. And when I was getting close I had fun into Dawn.

Y/n: Hey Dawn, you got your coin?

Dawn: Indeed, I found it by lake filled with sharks.

Y/n: Were you hurt?

Dawn: No I'm fine and what about you? Did you get your coin?

Y/n: Yeah, found it in a tree full of monkeys, so I had to play monkey see monkey do to get it.

Dawn: Very clever.

With that we finally goy back to the camp, but Dawn tripped so I stopped to help her up. And then Alejandro just ran right past us and to the vending machine. So I threw my coin right to the machine and it landed right into the slot before Alejandro's did.

Chris: And in a crazy turn of events, Y/n is our winner. So, who's going to be in the resort with you man?

Y/n: Dawn of course.

Then she just giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then we all got ready to vote someone off again.

Elimination ceremony

After we all cast our votes we made our way to the campfire. And for some odd reason Chris was just chuckling and it made me feel uneasy.

Chris: Alright, you all cast your votes and since Y/n has invincibility he gets the first marshmallow. The following campers are also safe: Duncan, Shawn, Jasmine, Courtney, Dawn, and very surprisingly Alejandro.

I had started to get worried since it was down to Zoey and Heather. And I was hoping that Heather would be the one that was leaving.

Chris: And with a unanimous vote, the final marshmallow goes to....... Heather.

Zoey: What?! How is it unanimous?! I didn't vote myself off!

Y/n: I didn't vote her off.

Dawn: Me either.

Then I glared at Alejandro and he was just smirking. I knew he had to have tampered with the votes. I knew I had to get him back and soon before he got me voted off.

Then Chef put Zoey into the slingshot and Chris launched her off into the distance. And now I just had to come up with a plan to get Alejandro booted off.

Chris: And now nine has made eight and things are going to get interesting. Who will be eliminated next? And will Y/n need to use that darn invincibility statue? Find out next time on Total! Drama! Tropical Island!