Chapter 10 (Part 1): Between Me and the deep blue Sea

Art Credit: zeratin927
The title is inspired from "Witch Image" by Ghost! I would recommend listening, normally I'm not into that kind of music but I found it and love it now, the lyrics are interesting uwu
Warning/Disclaimer: This chapter is pretty intense emotionally for characters and there is some minor gore.
I hope you enjoy!

Inky muscle strained against the straps stretched carefully across him and making sure breaking them wasn't a possibility. Sammy's chest rose and fell at a much faster pacing than the attempts to pull away. His nerves- if he still had any apart from what he thought he did- were flashes of lightning to a much more thunderous heartbeat, which wasn't easing the fear he kept for himself in the slightest. Not that the man wanted to get rid of that terror building up. He needed to keep it because it was his motivation to leave. He couldn't relax and let his senses go limp like when Alice sang out to him. ...He did before, which was the very reason why leaving the table was not an option for his limbs. As he fought while the elevator whisked without him he could hear that voice... that lovely voice he missed which was just as capturing as Y/N's arms around him or Bendy's ragged voice coming out in a smooth hiss while he listened for his arrival. So he let himself be overtaken, as much as he hated that now. Darkness was his only reassurance as he pulled- it meant he didn't see HER.

"Attempting escape already~?" Dim lights flashed on and Sammy hissed seeing the angel at the corner of his gold eyes; they shone even brighter with hatred now. His attention was quickly averted, traveling to the display in front of him... enough to make his insides squirm and every drop of ink feel as if poisoned.

Limbs were twisted at unnatural angles and ribs tore through inky fur like a mouth opening to show long and jagged teeth. Pale bone contrasting to the remaining dark ink slowly dripping and stringing through Boris as his insides. The insides Alice deemed as useless. Boris was trapped in the same way Sammy was but he lay limp instead of tense. Sharp lines crossed over both of the wolf's eyes in x marks signaling he was dead by now... Sammy wondered how long it took the poor thing.

"Do you like seeing it?" Alice purred in content at the terror on Sammy's face while the light beat down on him. "Luckily for your precious eyes, prophet, that one had a full soul, so he should become a puddle soon. I made sure to get what I needed beforehand."

Sammy flinched as she fully stepped into the light and upon seeing her his golden orbs went wide. His eyes. She now had the same- EYES. Two of them, not just one accompanied by a sagging hollow hole which managed to haunt the nightmares of countless ink creatures in a soulless stare. Alice had both of her eyes returned to her face. On top of that, they were cartoon eyes shaped like his but flaunting that classic midnight color. Her mouth wasn't torn and her skin showed no scars. A bright halo flared above her smooth and shiny black hair in its own glow, brighter than the light above. Much brighter. Yet her dress was perfectly black now. Perfect- exactly what she was. Alice had fully become what she always wanted to be... Susie achieved the purest form of the character she played, something she always craved since she was maimed by the demon. To be untouched. To be beautiful again. Alice smirked as Sammy took her in breathlessly. His lord carried control over almost all of the ink and not even he managed this.

"I can tell you're enjoying what you see now." He quickly tore that gold stare away and Alice laughed until echoes mocked him as well. It wasn't that he was attracted in any way, although he'd be lying if he said she wasn't beautiful. Susie was a complete rarity his past-self cherished. When he himself was something he now saw as perfect. Human. Free. Sammy knew those days had passed on; those years. But he was amazed at how Alice managed to achieve what she always wanted. Maybe dreams COULD come true down in their hell, twisted ones certainly now did. Or at least ones that had to use twisted methods. The prophet knew his lord would grow jealous upon even seeing her.
Confusion entered his fearful mind as well now though. If Alice achieved her dream what did she want with him? She wouldn't need to harvest any ink from him as he'd heard and seen her do to other creatures, would she? Alice LOATHED Bendy and a sure way to stab the demon through his "nonexistent" feelings was to break his loyal servant. Or did she want the satisfaction of watching Sammy die while conscious...?