Non Canon/Scrapped Ideas Short Story: My Fallen Prophet

Important Author's Note: This writing piece isn't mine! It's actually by Mister Drew on Batim Amino, this was a commissioned piece from him that he was generous enough to make and let me use! The events in this are NOT canon to the current loop of BATFD, I just thought it'd be nice to share this with you guys to celebrate 2k reads ^^
Although I do ship Sammy x Bendy and it is shown through this story it is NOT an official ship in BATFD- the character relationship of Sammy and Bendy is left open to interpretation for the reader. However, since this story is made of ideas I originally had, I will say it was canon in one of the many loops of repeating events that took place during BATFD. Take it however you want but please don't relate it to the canon chapters. Thank you
-ItsMilkshakeTime

It's somber in these halls, no longer occupied by employees or even many creatures. The studio was abandoned and only a few people wandered the murky halls and lurked in blackened shadows. As the lift above creaked and groaned there sat two ink creatures in an ink flooded level. One sat straight in a chair; in one hand he brought a banjo to settle in his lap. Besides him a large monster like creature stood in a towering fashion nearby. This presence didn't seem to faze the male who just carefully plucked the banjo, his eyes fixed on the chords as he narrowed his eyes racking his brain for a melody. He started humming softly as he leaned back in the chair closing his eyes as he played a soft melody from the past. It filled the void warm, humming and light but Sammy cut himself short as soon as he felt his presence.

The inky prophet swung his head in the direction of sound as he frowned behind the mask he wore. There was nothing lurking the domain he sat in though, so his face filled with confusion as he turned placing the banjo on its back upon a crate. The musician pondered whether or not he was imagining things before he opened his lips, tipping back his head. "Norman did you hear that?" The composer quizzed his eyes locking onto the large creature who stood there silent at first. It seemed to take the creature a moment to register what he had heard before the projector on his head bobbed in a no response. Sammy chewed on his lip before pushing himself from the chair to walk to a large part of the wall that was exposed.

The wall had boards under and soft whispers left the void as Sammy carefully knelt to the hole. He heard loud metal clanking behind himself and saw a bright light shine over where he stood. "Don't worry, I'll be careful Norman. Stay here?" He whispered looking over his shoulder to the beast who tilted his projector in simple response and the director sighed a little as he slipped through the hole. It was a daring move but he pressed on and squeezed through the other side of the wall. His breath was ragged and he clenched his side with a huff as he walked forward the corridor, it looked so different then the rest of the studio.

Sammy peered over the corner and froze staring at the tall monstrosity that stood in front of the large throne. His lord, the Ink Demon. At first the demon didn't seem to catch a glimpse of the director due to his fixation with a reel he held in one gloved hand. His eyes were an amber unlike the cartoon counterpart that was black and pie shaped. Sammy felt breathless as he gulped slowly stepping backwards only for those damn faulty floors to creak. Now Sammy prayed to god that it wasn't heard but it didn't seem to be the case since the Ink Demon swirled around whipping his head to look behind himself for the sound source.

At that moment the demon seemed very uncomfortable but that emotion was hidden under the heavy ink that dripped over Bendy's eyes. Those amber eyes hidden as the devil let out a demonic growl and jumped at the musician. Sammy was torn on what to do but his fight or flight sense kicked in and he jolted down the corridor in hopes to escape his angered lord. Too bad he forgot that Bendy could go through walls and ultimately Lawrence was trapped. "Please my lord I meant no harm!" He begged feeling his body seize in fear as an inky hand clasped his throat and lifted the prophet off the floor.

"Oh? Why are you here!? Did you see the reel?" The Ink Demon hissed out his voice heavily distorted though Sammy swore he recognized that voice. "J-Joey?" He choked feeling tears well in his eyes as he held one hand over his lord's wrist. Bendy felt pure rage course in his veins at the mention of that man, he disgusted him but the soul of the twisted boss lurked in his body. Almost like he was holding the strings to Bendy like a puppeteer. "Listen up Sammy boy, I'll make a deal with you..bring me Henry Stein. He's been wandering these halls. Help him escape? I'll rip your lungs out." Bendy threatened as he slammed the conductor to the floor harshly.

Sammy grunted trembling as he nodded his head quickly and adjusted his suspenders. "Of course my lord, just know one thing..you can fight him..you aren't the monster." He whispered softly, his tone genuine even in his frightened state. His belief in Bendy was always seen, either songs, saying on the walls, to small places where he'd pray to him. So now came the question, why? Why did Bendy let Sammy go? Maybe in a way he shared a small slither of hope that was shared by the ink prophet.

Now Sammy had a deal with his savior and hoped it was one to help with this hell hole he was trapped in. So he went off to search the studio meanwhile Bendy snatched the reel from the chair and limped off through a wall. Sometimes he had faint memories of the past thinking this felt like a loop that was never ending, maybe that was why his hope was long forgotten but he also had a hard time keeping control due to lashing out and hurting those around him.  The Ink Demon halted in front of a projector staring at the cartoon Bendy that whistled carrying a basket of food for a picnic.

Bendy longed for that again but pressed the thought away quietly mumbling to himself as he kicked a can of bacon soup across the floor. It felt like forever for him as he limped down the staircase and peered down the corridor hearing a familiar voice calling. "My savior wishes to have your presence in his..my sheep. Now come along." That made Bendy blink in surprise staring at the prophet who dragged the struggling artist against him. As soon as Henry spotted Bendy he started screaming frantically pulling at the conductor's arm though he wasn't strong enough.

Henry tensed as Sammy forced him to his knees in front of the beast. You could practically see the fear shining in the hazel eyes of the artist as Bendy grabbed his shirt collar. The beast lifted Henry up examining his face before one hand pushed ink out of amber eyes. "I don't like you..but you are my counterpart." Bendy started watching the cowering animator who blinked and lowered his hands, still trembling. It took the artist a minute to think over his decision but he gulped putting his palm over the demon's forehead. "..Go ahead then.."

Note: Mister Drew added his own idea here, in the original scrapped events I had Henry was not willing to die and Bendy did not explain that he needed a lighter soul to help him balance out Joey's dark one.

In one swift moment the animator who sent to the floor went completely limp at the feet of the beast. Of course this freaked Sammy out so he stepped back nervously gulping. Bendy closed his eyes breathing in as he trembled at the new sensation, he held the door frame before touching his chest. He felt different almost like his soul was completed, almost like he had been saved. The devil turned back to the conductor stepping over Henry's pale body quietly as he tilted his head grinning widely.

The inky prophet prepared himself for the inevitable but nothing came and he felt two slender arms wrap around his own inky body. He opened his eyes and stared at his savior who whimpered lowering his head to the other's chest quietly. "I'm going to lose this Sammy..it's gonna loop again!" He whimpered, clinging to the shocked conductor, his eyes shining bright amber as he trembled. Lawrence let out a breath he had been holding as he placed a hand gently on the back of Bendy's head speaking in his soft voice. "It doesn't matter, my lord. Let's savor our time while it lasts?"

Bendy gulped softly as he hiccuped and nodded wiping his eyes and lifted the mask from the composer's face. He cupped Sammy's face with his hands speaking in a soft purr. "Look so much better like this Sam." He chuckled dark but it was amused and sounded genuine at the time. Sammy covered his face swearing that he blushed as Bendy wrapped his tail around the conductor protectively as he purred nuzzling the giggling conductor. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

Thank you for reading! I would encourage you to check out Mister Drew's work on Batim Amino- he is a very good writer and deserves the support! Chapter 11 is still being worked on ^^
Hope you all have a good day/night!

Art Credit: Yn8c