Epilogue

Harry was pacing Snape's office. He was getting impatient. His Animagus was restless. In short Harry was a bundle of nerves.

"Harry calm down. We need to go." Snape said.

"Father he will come won't he?"

"Of course Harry. He loves you. Now everyone else is waiting. You know he will only come down once you are there." Snape fixed Harry's bow tie. "Shall we?"

Harry nodded and walked with Snape towards the gazebo. It was decorated with flowers of various colours. Paper birds hung from the trees on either side. Salvitor was curled around the pillar to the right. Sophira's head lay near the entrance of the gazebo to the left. An isle was formed by chairs. Three in a row consisting of five rows on each side. Harry pulled on his tux as he waited inside the gazebo. Blaise had to keep him from turning to face everyone. Blaise was using his wings to help him prevent Harry from seeing when Draco came.

*~*

"Trix is he even waiting?"

"Draco. Snape would not have told me to bring you if he wasn't. I'm sure the both of you want to remain happily together forever. Now come. Let's not make him think you changed your mind."

Draco nodded and walked out of the house with Bellatrix. Soon he was walking down an isle towards two giant wings. Draco smiled at the idea of the person who was being hidden. He knew Blaise could always go a little overboard. He had never been so amused by it before.

"A little much don't you think Blaise?" Draco said once he was unable to walk further.

Blaise put away his wings. "Never!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Finally am I right?" Tom said from the front and everyone laughed. "Okay okay, we are here for a very special moment. To bind these two in marriage. If anyone..."

"Just skip to the 'I do's' no one is going to object." Sirius shouted.

Another round of laughter. "The rings please." Salvitor stretched his head forward and Harry took the ring tied around his neck.

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this heart, I will guide you through hardships. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." (So yes I used the corpse bride vows sue me. I love that movie.)

Draco repeated the same having taken the ring from Sophira. They smiled at each other.

"I pronounce you married. What are you waiting for an invitation?" Tom said.

Harry didn't need an invitation. He scooped Draco up kissing him. Draco just wrapped his arms around Harry. Everyone cheered. As the two stepped out of the gazebo they found they couldn't move further. The twins started laughing. Blaise had his wand out. Everyone else looked around confused.

"Happy Christmas. Look above you." Blaise smirked.

Everyone looked to where Blaise was indicating. Above the two men was a mistletoe. Draco rolled his eyes and Harry laughed.

"Happy Christmas Mr Snape." Harry smiled at Draco.

"And to you Mr Malfoy." Draco laughed when Harry pulled his face.

They kissed again.

*~* (Two years later)

"Happy Christmas Mr Snape."

"Happy Christmas Ms Parkinson."

"Back to formalities are we? Where is Pans?"

"Do you have to be a party pooper Harry? That's why I came here. I just dropped her off at the hospital with Blaise. I figured you would want to be there."

"What are we still standing around for let's go." Draco almost missed the step.

Harry grabbed him in time. "I'm not allowing you to leave me to raise the baby on my own you clumsy blonde. I'm sure we will get there in time."

Draco smiled and Hermione laughed. Hermione walked them over to the car and they got in.

"Remind me why we can't just aperate?" Draco complained.

Harry kissed his cheek. "If Pans finds out we weren't acting like normal muggles she will freak out. I don't want my baby taken away."

"Harry's right unfortunately. Pansy will not be happy. You remember how she got when she had Regulus. Thankfully she can't keep me away from my son because we live together. The two of you on the other hand." Hermione let the last part die out.

Draco huffed. "Right. Can you at least go faster Hermione?"

"By the way Harry I remember you to be the clumsy one. What happened?"

"Draco has lost his centre of gravity. Too much time spent on his back." Harry winked and laughed.

Draco hit Harry. "Hey that's not fair!"

*~*

"I will kill the two of you if you even think of aperating with the baby!" Pansy yelled when Draco complained about the drive to the Hospital.

Blaise and the twins were laughing so hard they started crying. Hermione was trying to stifle her laughter. Harry was grinning like he had gone crazy and Draco was pouting. Draco respected the muggle world but he liked transporting the fastest way possible.

"I see the yelling has started Ms Parkinson. How much longer before the delivery?" Severus said from the door with Lucius and Bellatrix behind him.

"Professor I respect you, but if you let these two aperate with a child I will kill you too. The doctor will be back in a few minutes." Pansy said.

Hermione smiled. "I think if the boys want anymore kids I should be the surrogate mother after this."

"Ahh I'm sorry everyone. Immediate family only." A doctor said as he walked in.

"It's our baby." Draco complained.

Harry laughed and pulled Draco closer to him. "The Doctor meant anyone that doesn't need to stay for the delivery. We get to stay Dray the others need to leave."

"Quite right sir. So she is your surrogate?"

"Yes. What else are best friends for. Sorry for snapping Harry." Pansy smiled.

*~*

Snape and the others were sitting in the waiting room. Hermione had gotten everyone drinks while they waited. Lucius was still surprised how angry Pansy had been.

"So did Blaise call you?" Hermione asked.

Snape smiled. "Harry. It's actually refreshing knowing that I was wrong."

Hermione raised her eyebrow and everyone turned to Snape. Snape laughed at them.

"After the wedding I was sure Harry would stop sending me letters and calling. I told him I was okay with letting him go. He said I would never have to be okay with that. Told me no matter what he would always keep in touch. He's been proving his point ever since. He sends an owl if it's not life or death urgent. So when he called I knew I had to drop everything." Snape explained.

"Huh Draco does the same. I guess he just got too excited because Harry was the one that called me." Lucius laughed.

Harry showed up not two seconds later. "Father would you like to say hello to Lily?" Snape froze. "You aren't going to hex us are you. It was Draco's idea."

Snape smiled and followed Harry. No one else moved. They knew why they named the baby Lily. Snape looked at the little bundle in Draco's arms. Draco held the baby out towards him. She opened her eyes and giggled as Snape carried her.

"She has her father's eyes." Snape smiled. "And he has his mothers eyes."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay I may have butchered the "You have your mother's eyes" thing but I wanted it to come full circle and I love the ending so yeah. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.