1- F--- School

Nico POV

Ya know what? Screw everything.

Now you may think I'm a bit overdramatic, but I'm not. My dad just told me that I have to go to school. You may be thinking, 'What's wrong with that? It's important to learn.' Ya, well, it's apparently a wizard school, and that's not even the worst part of it! He told me right after I got out of a war. Like seriously, dad?! But the most unreasonable part of it is that he expects me to make friends. Me! I should probably back up and tell you what's going on, but nahhh. You'll probably figure it out as you read. Or if not, just leave a comment, and the author will respond if they're not too busy with 20 credits worth of college classes.

~~Time skip for Ash the panda to fix the 4th wall~~

Dad told me to go to 12th Grimwald Place in Londen to meet up with Headmistress McGonagall. She runs a wizard school named Hogwarts. Seriously, who decides on these names! Pig pimples, seriously? You couldn't choose almost any other name! Even Beetlejuice....ya nevermind. That might of been an equally bad name. It was definitely a worse musical.

It was the morning that I was leaving. I told Chiron that I had a quest from my dad, so I won't be back for about a year. Other than that, I haven't told anyone that I was leaving because I didn't really want to say goodbye. Anyway, I was finishing packing my bag when I realized I was almost out of unicorn drought. That was bad. I can't leave without it, but that means that I have to go to the infirmary to pick up more, and the infirmary means Will. Not that he's a bad thing! It's just my crush on him that's a bad thing. And he will totally ask me why I need so much of it. Well, s---.