~ 𝑅𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎 𝑁𝑆𝐹𝑊 "𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒.." ~

TW: DRUGS

Your POV

Ryo pulled up in my driveway. "I need you to help me, Y/N. These sabbath parties are dangerous, so I need someone to come with me." Ryo pleads. "Why didn't you just ask Akira? It's 3AM, he's usually up at this time." I cock my head to the side, getting in his car. He looks away from me. "He was busy."

I shrug at his sudden shyness and look outside at the city lights quickly flying past my window. He woke me up so early to go somewhere that I barley had time to get ready. I looked down at my black skintight dress, pulling at the end of it, trying to get it to go lower.

"So, Ryo, where exactly are we going, and what do you need me to do?" I ask. "We're going to a party." He answers. "A party?! At 3 AM?! You did NOT need to wake me up for this." I exclaim, turning towards the window. "A sabbath party. You will be my distraction." He explains.

"A sabbath party? Distraction?"

"It's the newest trend in partying. The people there do a lot of drugs. You will need to distract Noah Birmingham for me, so that I can find out what I need to about the party and the devils."

"Wait. Isn't a sabbath party the same thing you took Akira to? The one that turned him into a devilman?"

"I'm not going to let you get hurt." He says simply, speeding to get there quicker. I scoff, looking through my bag for my phone. "Leave your phone in the car." He says as we arrive. I get out, pulling my dress down again.

Ryo's POV

I got out of the car, letting Y/N go in front of me. I accidentally looked down at her ass, slightly exposed because of the short dress. I chuckled lowly, recalling that she wore that dress not long ago. She had really matured in the last few months, her body especially.

Your POV

I walked through the door, seeing Ryo follow closely behind. "Hi! Are you a newcomer?" I look at the girl, up and down. She had no shirt or bra on, and a red lacy thong that pretty much showed everything. "I-Uh, yeah!" I answer. She holds out a pill. "Here!"
I take it from her and down it without water, looking over at Ryo, who hasn't taken any.

"Are you not going to have any?" I ask, following behind him to the couches. "No, it would interfere with my work." He takes my hand, sitting me down before sitting next to me, not hesitating to spread out.

"Hey, personal space much?" I scoot his thigh over, making room for myself. He points across the room to a tall scrawny man in a flashy red suit. "That's our guy." He talked into my ear. "Noah?"

"Yeah. Go." He nudges my arm. "I'm going, I'm going." I slowly walk over to Noah, hips swaying. I can feel myself start to fall under the drug's influence, still walking towards Noah.

"Heyyy~" I say, wobbling over towards him. He immediately starts eyeing me up, specifically staring at my t i d d i e s. "See something you like?" I giggle out. "Oh, yes I do." He coos, walking over to me, grabbing my hips and spinning me around. I see Ryo walk behind us, hopefully to go get his information so I can get out of here. This guy stinks.

He starts to grind on me at the same time that the drug hit it's full effect. I assume that what I took was a mix of viagra and LSD, and I was feeling the high of it right now, which was the worst time I could. I danced back onto him, rubbing up against his crotch, desperate for friction.