"Jealousy.." Ryo Asuka NSFW PT1

you might be a little confused at the beginning but just.. don't ask questions.

"Ryo!" I scream as the tires screech with me. "Watch where you're going! We're trying to save Akira's life, not trying to lose ours."
Ryo doesn't respond, keeping his eyes on the road.
"You are the worst driver I have ever met." I say, turning my legs towards the window.
"Oh really now?" He hums unenthusiastically.
"Yes, yes you are."
He breaks swiftly, causing me to bonk my head onto the airbag compartment. "fUCKIN- RUDE BITCH." I yell at him.

Ryo laughs quietly as I come up, rubbing my head.
"Eat dick." I scoff, hitting him lightly on the shoulder. "We should be focusing on Akira." I take a sip of my drink.
Ryo continues to drive, eyes focused on the road. "What? Are you two fucking or something?"
I spit out what I had drank. "What?!"
"Is that what I've been hearing at night?" He says in a teasing tone.
"N-No!" I stutter, embarrassed.
"N-nO!1!1" Ryo mocks me.
"Stop it you dickhead. You're just jealous."
"So you DID-"
"No! I meant that even if we did, you'll always want a piece of this." I say jokingly, patting his back. "It's okay, you always have your assistant."
"No, ew."
"Sucks to be you then."
He hums in response. "What if I do?"
I look at him, confused. "Have your assistant?"
He chuckles quietly. "No. What if I do want you?" He moves his hand to my thigh, squeezing it slightly.
I blush, putting my hand on his. "Quit joking with me."
"I'm not."
"Okay, whatever you say." I giggle and move his hand. "Both hands on the wheel."
He scoffs, smirking slightly. "Whatever."
As we arrive to where Akira is, I get out of the car quickly, searching around for him. I see him surrounded by military agents, he's already in his demon form.
"He's in critical condition." Ryo whispers behind me. "I'll take this side and you take that side, okay?"
I nod and take out the soldiers on the left while he deals with the right.
Akira takes one look at me and brightens up, turning back to his human self. He limps to me and hugs me tightly. "Y/N!"
"Hi!" I giggle, wrapping my arms around him.
"Oh, and hi Ryo!" He waves.
"I see you're as much of a child as usual." Ryo remarks.
"Oh whatever."
"You should go rest in the car, Akira. I need to get rid of all evidence that we were ever here."
"Will do." Akira agrees and walks off. I begin to follow him but Ryo grabs my wrist twisting me back to him.
"Why?" He asks.
"Huh- Why what?" I tilt my head to the side.
"Why do I get so angry when you hug him?" He asks. "You get angry when I hug Akira?"
"It's like.." He says quietly.
I feel my back press up against the cold wall. "It's like I want you all to myself. Every inch of your body, I want it all to be mine. No one gets to touch you."
I look up at him, confused as to where this is coming from.
"I want to taste you. Every single inch.. I want you to only be mine. I want all of your thoughts to be revolved around me. I want the only word you know how to say to be my. name."
I smile slightly, is this another joke of his?
"You're funny." I giggle quietly.
"It's not a joke." His hands glide to either side of my head, slamming beside me.
"I'm being serious, Y/N."

iii will continue this later!! i just really wanted to give you something.