~ 𝑅𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝐹𝑢𝑑𝑜 𝑁𝑆𝐹𝑊 ~ "𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.."

Your POV

Akira and Ryo had gone on a mission together, leaving me alone for the 15th time this week. I was so bored, and not to mention I missed them both.
It bothered me that they were going to the sabbath, especially without me, but they had said they didn't want me getting hurt.

Flashback

"Y/N. Me and Akira have to do a lot this week, so we won't be here. I promise we'll make it up to you." Ryo said, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek before leaving to wait for Akira in the car.
Akira walked over to me and pulled me towards him in a sweet hug. However, the sweet moment didn't last very long.
"You aren't allowed to touch yourself without us here. You understand me?"
I gasped quietly from the sudden switch in mood and nodded, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you." He coos before walking out.

Ryo's POV (still in the flashback)

"Did you tell them? I ask.
"Yes." Akira says as he climbs into the car, smirking slightly. "You know they will, right?"
"Of course I do."
"Then why did you do it?"
"Isn't it obvious? Mostly to surprise them, but I also know how much they'll enjoy it. And you'll enjoy it to, won't you Akira?"
Akira nods. "And so will you."
Ryo smirks.

Flashback Over
Your POV

I sit on the couch, watching Fifty Shades Of Grey. It was one of my favorite movies for a long time, but of course, I would never let the boys see my watching it. They'd torment me for hours if they ever knew, probably laughing about my taste in movies.
"I want you sore baby.." Christian Grey says. I watch intently, my eyes locked on the screen. "Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. Only me. You are mine."
I let out a hot breath and watch the screen as my hand unconsciously snakes into my pants. Before I know it, I begin to pleasure myself. As I reach climax, I hear the elevator ding and I quickly pulled my hand out, fumbling for the TV remote.
Akira comes in and stares at me and then looks at the TV. "Fifty Shades of Grey?" He asks. "Interesting taste.." He sits beside me and grabs the hand I didn't use, pulling me closer to him. "Mind if I watch it with you?"
I sigh in relief that he didn't grab my other hand, and rest into him. I then feel a shift in weight and look over to see Ryo grabbing my other hand. I see him smirk. "Akira, you were right." He brings my hand up to his mouth and licks the juices off of it, staring me dead in the eyes. I blush as I feel Akira brush up behind me, beginning to leave hickeys on my neck.
"Didn't you listen to what Akira told you? Did you really think we weren't going to find out?" Ryo breathes out, kissing up my arm and to my lips, kissing me passionately. Akira's hot breath on my neck combined with Ryo's desperate kisses were enough to make anyone melt, including me.
"Y/N, we really haven't been gone for long~"

A/N: IM SO SO SORRY I REALLY WILL FINISH THIS LATER